**Insane Genetics** by MadScientist

can’t wait :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes yes impressive will look forward to you endeavors

Peace and stay safe

1 Like

Hello guys and girls!

Still got that promo going on and you will also get a free pack of Ninja Fruit F3.

Just send $100 PayPal to madscientisthelp@gmail.com

Make sure to include your username from Overgrow and voila!

Mad

6 Likes

That Ninja Fruit looks tasty!

3 Likes

You’re getting mostly two phenos…

Cat piss or rotten grapes.

Amazing man

4 Likes

yup,that´s eyecandy! and Taste is great as well,i bet :yum:

2 Likes

I’ll soon find out :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I’m thinking of running a batch of Ninja Fruit F3 and do a little pheno hunt with it. To make S1s.

I made a large batch of rosin with it and it came out like purple honey, it then became sugar but it was amazing, its taste.

They stretch over 75% so be careful if vertical is an issue.

They eat a lot, like 1800ppm on dirt and even up to 2400ppm on hydro with 50w per square foot.

Don’t touch it until all the leaves are totally faded with red, purple and amazing orange on them.

Then it’s time.

Mad

9 Likes

Hello everyone,

I have to apologize to all who placed an order during the last week or so.

All packages were given to my cousin to send, i gave him some flowers as payment, and he smoked them all and didn’t send anything, just last night i retrieved the packages from him. By Friday you will all have your tracking numbers.

Thanks for your patience.

Cool

5 Likes

This is the thread for my seeds bro…

@Indoornesian

4 Likes

Hey everyone, just in case and to keep you entertained while the seeds get to you…

This is one of the things I have been doing. There were over 100 participants dropping the west coast and one crazy Costa Rican…

I was sent two stains and I got first place on both…

So you see my work has been recognized outside Costa Rica too.

Seeds going out Monday first thing, this week was the worst.

Thanks to all.

Mad

6 Likes

No worries brotha, weed happens… oh man new bumper sticker right ^^^^^^^^^^^^^. :laughing: :rofl:

3 Likes

I hope they last for that I’m getting a new set of decals to give out…

1 Like

Hello peeps, just got off work, going to the PO right now, hope i make it in time.

I am off tomorrow, so worst case first thing i will do it but because of the wait and the patience you all have shown, when i make my 2021 collections you three will get it for free.

Nuff said! I am gone!

Mad

1 Like

Look at @DiggySoze running a smear campaign using names from Overgrow on another forum…

How does this sit with the @TeamOG ?

Should we take control about this kinda of an issue?

And @StevieG wy didn’t you come to me first?

You had to go behind my back running your mouth about it? And YOU GOT YOUR SEEDS…

3 Likes

Did you really write theweedguy on his package?

1 Like

Yes i did, and he got his seeds. I also asked for a name several times, maybe he was busy or i dunno what, will post pictures of the conversations…

1 Like

@StevieG I am being smeared because of something you said, should you stop this or should i post pictures of the conversations, you were there and you know what happened?

If you can’t answer here, because of embarrassment i understand, send me DM then and tell me what to do, i am ready for the NUCLEAR OPTION.

Cool

2 Likes

Personally I would have initialed it, IE.

T.W.G.
710 Fake street
Springfield, USA 42000

1 Like

Keep at it guys i dunno if you ever heard…

“It is better to be infamous, than never to be famous at all…”

No such thing as bad advertisement, plus everyone here knows me already, i am hated and loved.

So get in line… LOL

Mad

2 Likes