InTheWoods' Server Fundraiser May 2024

@FieldEffect , @Hemlock , @Jumbzz, @Pixie65 , @RainToday, @Streckles orders have been mailed out today.

The remaining orders will go out early next week. Hope everyone has a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

13 Likes

Considering it’s a weekend, that was really quick! Thanks a lot, @InTheWoods !

9 Likes

That is fast, thank you!

4 Likes

Awsome, thank you! Hope you have a good weekend aswell.

4 Likes

Send me a PM if you want some of the Silverback Haze or Contango. I can split you off a handful, I can’t imagine ever getting to grow them all. :green_heart::v:

3 Likes

Thank you @InTheWoods for supporting OverGrow.

Have a Great Day. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Glad to see you back, Right back at you brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

All remaining packages have been shipped. I will be PMing each member with their Tracking numbers for their lot.

Many thanks again for supporting OG!
:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Showed up today!! Thank you!

9 Likes

Holy Mackerel, that was fast!
Thanks for the update brotha!
Enjoy! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Thank You @InTheWoods ! ! !
Beans arrived safely today.

WOW ! ! !

9 Likes

Arrived for me today as well! Thanks again @InTheWoods :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Thanks @InTheWoods :sunglasses:

Pretty card too :+1::+1:

7 Likes

@sunra108, @Organical , @FieldEffect Awesome to hear they are arriving safe and sound!

In the coming weeks I should get more details and smoke report out on each of the crosses as they come down and cure up. Enjoy! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

@inthewoods
Beans arrived safe in RI

Thanks alot!

-Jayy

6 Likes

Awesome to hear, Thanks again brotha!
Enjoy! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Hi @InTheWoods. My mail lady made my day, as did you. The magic beans arrived safe and sound. The smile on my face broadened considerable when I seen all the extras you sent.
:partying_face: :grin: :heart: :fireworks: :100:
:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed:

Gracious Thanks kind Sir for the beans and supporting the community.

7 Likes

SAME HERE!!! Got the Offerings from the Auction, “R-E-S-P-E-C-T” in order. :basket:FUL OF THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@InTheWoods the package arrived! Not home to send photo but the wife confirmed they were “something weird inside”. I said brown beans, she say look like bugs, let me get my glasses.

Thanks again!

7 Likes