Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hey new to this forum, not exactly new to growing pot but due to circumstances in my life I haven’t gotten the chance to get my own plant from seedling to harvest. I have more knowledge than experience and as good as I am at learning stuff on my own, I would rather learn more from people who actually have experience. Back in 2019 I lived in Colorado and the whole time I was there my uncle taught me alot and I helped him tend the plants all the way through the drying and trimming. I’ve finally got my own seedlings sprouting up in a permanent spot and I’m so excited for the journey of whatever these mystery strain seeds turn out to be.

16 Likes

Welcome @emoshaman and welcome to everyone else this is an amazing place and 100% sure you will love it. :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @emoshaman

3 Likes

Hi @emoshaman, welcome to OG! Have fun! you’ll inevitably love this site! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Glad to see you made it dude

4 Likes

Great to have you on the Overgrow team, @emoshaman! We’re definitely here to help you overgrow the world, all you gotta’ do is ask.

Also - WE LOVE PICTURES! So show us what you’ve going now so we can watch your little babies grow in to mind-melting fire plants!

5 Likes

Welcome @emoshaman to the party!

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @emoshaman , look around, pull up a chair and join in on some awesomeness. Great to have you aboard. Your gonna love it here.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Happyplace
All you need to know about OG is… don’t get in between a man and his Dibs. Other than that you should settle in just nicely. Look around smoke some pot, all of the above.

2 Likes

So excited to be here and become part of this community! I am a breast cancer survivor and cannabis has helped me so much throughout this journey. I love growing this beautiful plant and look forward to learning about various strains and others experiences. Thanks for having me!

15 Likes

Welcome @Pluckyevil to the party.
I have a special place in my heart for cancer survivors and patients.
You might want to check out these two threads. They’re doing a giveaway today.

5 Likes

It’s amazing to hear the variety of stories that people have about cannabis, thanks for sharing your experience with us. This is a great group of folks who are more happy to share their time and quite a few very generous people willing to share a lot more to help out growers for any possible reason. I just got a few different CBD strains (And more!) to try for some of my medical problems that some wonderful people here helped me select since I don’t really have a lot of experience. Don’t be shy!

5 Likes

Well said @FailingForwards !

4 Likes

Welcome 2 the OG @Pluckyevil . Your gonna love it here. Pardon the mess everyone is at the beanz n bbq thread gettin there free beanz. Head on over

6 Likes

Welcome @Pluckyevil! Glad to have you here and I’m so glad you beat cancer’s butt. :muscle:

5 Likes

Hi @Pluckyevil, welcome to OG!! You’ll love it here!! Guaranteed!! Have fun!

5 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :heart:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG all y’all new fantastic folks!

@Ukskunklegends
@emoshaman
@Pluckyevil

5 Likes

I beat terminal oral cancer and started recently growing my own medicine I have a passion for growing plants I find it relaxing and it really seems to be my happy place

10 Likes