Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to OG @Zombie420 , glad you could join us and congrats on beating your illness.

3 Likes

Welcome @Zombie420 sorry to hear about the cancer, glad you were able to beat it! There is just something so therapeutic about growing plants that the joy of growing is a medicine in itself :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’m still here and breathing I’m.happy !!!

8 Likes

Welcome @newbostonkid1963 @BorderTownBud @Penderdude you will love it here!

2 Likes

Welcome home @Zombie420

2 Likes

Hi there. Steemy here, been growing for about a year and been loving it so far. Truly the only thing I’m passionate about other than my family. Hope to get to know all of you. Got a couple autos going right now and hope to have my best harvest yet!

Thanks to @Yetigrows for introducing me to you lovely people

11 Likes

Glad to see you made it buddy!

4 Likes

Welcome 2 the family @Steemy. Yetigrows is right your gonna love it here on the OG. Lots of freakn awesome people here. Did he tell you how much we like pics? Look around absorb as much as u can, then come back n do it again. I personally can never get enough of this place.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi @Steemy and @Zombie420, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Enjoy!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Steemy , glad you decided to join us.

3 Likes

Welcome @Steemy!! Good luck with your autos and have fun here! I’m planning on starting my first autos in a couple months.

3 Likes

Thank you @Qtip! Are you another British Columbian aswell?

1 Like

Yes I am! :smiley::+1:

1 Like

Right on! I’m over in Delta.
How did your plants fair in the heat last week?

2 Likes

I am on somewhat of a slowdown at the moment so I only had to limp along 2 in flower, a reveg and a few seedlings. How about you?

1 Like

I had 5 decent sized CBD Autos. That did surprisingly well! I also had some seedling in a greenhouse that also were fine. Luckily I was off work those days so I was able to make sure everything was watered up and the fan was blowing in the greenhouse.

2 Likes

So happy you are here :point_right: @Steemy @Zombie420

1 Like

Welcome to the place Zombie!
Very happy you hooked up with us.
You keep strong! If I can help in any way, please let me know.
:pray::facepunch: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thank you just trying to get some beans and pollen at the moment

2 Likes

And thank you everyone for welcoming me here I like it so far much love and respect

3 Likes