Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome Steemy! I started with three autos. Now my room is expanding for the third time. LOL! It gets a hold on you and won’t let go! As if I wanted to anyway!
You should put a grow journal up!
:facepunch: :cowboy_hat_face:
And thanks @Yetigrows for the addition to the family!

5 Likes

Aint that the truth? Never enough room for em all :wink: ROFL

And welcome to @Steemy and @Zombie420 ! Show us some pics!

3 Likes

Edit these are dead the ac died and my house skyrocketed to plus 40 what a bummer

5 Likes

Good morning overgrow I just wanted to say thank you for all the warm welcomes and thank you for any help.that anyone is giving me in this journey for medicine I greatly appreciated beyond words can say I have much love and respect for.you all

5 Likes

Top is Cush cookies by thc tone
Bottom is wedding cake by Barney’s
Both are autos :slight_smile:

11 Likes

very nice!

2 Likes

Welcome! And glad ya beat the beast! I lost one sister to BC, and had two others have double mastectomys because of a marker they all shared. Horrible disease, glad ya beat it!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Pluckyevil , had to have youbjoing the community.

3 Likes

@Nagel420 I am sorry to hear about your sister. I am only 33 and had a double mastectomy last year. But, I am doing well and starting to heal. I hope your other 2 sisters are healing and living life to the fullest :heart:

9 Likes

Hi I’m from someplace tiny and remote, which is a lot of places in the Pacific Ocean :rofl:. Old hand at this. Been at it since I was a kid the 90s. Background in medicine (forensic CRN).

Grow and breed all kinds from “landrace” cultivars and heirlooms to new school genetics I’ve hybridized myself. Great fun and i highly encourage others to do this at home.

More hobby breeder then grower. Some lines have had a few K seed plants grown out during their development. Some are just reversed cuts of imported strains. Some are F1, some f8-9 ibls. Some S1 maximum I do reversal is S3. I find past this point your running the risk of excessively inbreeding esp. Running a mother cut for the entire process ie squared or cubed. Fire princess S2 seed plants, area 51 f2, sour Mango haze f3.

17 Likes

Also do outdoors and autos.

Outdoor auto: blaze candy S1. Edit: grown by test grower.

11 Likes

Welcome to OG @Justanadachuka , looks like you are going to fit right in.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! It’s a great community, and as Doug said, I have no doubt that you will fit right in.
:pray::v: :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Welcome nice looking plants you’ve got going .

3 Likes

Welcome!! Beautiful plants, hope you enjoy it here. We are glad to have you.

3 Likes

Haven’t been by this thread in ages…kinda feel bad I haven’t stopped in more often. But, I reckon better late than never, right? :grin: :sunglasses: :+1:
I just want to welcome all of the new members to the best place on the net for knowledge and fellowship in the love of that wondrous plant!! It’s great to see so many new faces!

8 Likes

Real friendly vibe here. TY

7 Likes

Hi @Justanadachuka, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Justanadachuka!

3 Likes

Greetings Everyone!!!

I ran out of likes way up this page!!!

Been here a short bit… pretty sure I was a silent member in early 2000’s… Not many sites like this then right!

I usually would simply come in the side door, make a few friends, have some fun and keep to myself for the most part. Some recent conversation convinced me that a proper introduction is in order.

So hello! I’m 4ft

With the generosity, help and kindness of this community perhaps one day I will become 8ftfarmer! Lol

I am a hobby grower with a little success under my belt. I am limited to outdoors and still incognito for the time being. Times they are a changing tho!

I am a diesel/auto mechanic by trade. I love woodworking, playing music, camping, fishing, hunting and watching my children play sports!

I hope one day I can return the generosity I’ve already received from the Kind members here!

Thank you OG! See you around the forum!!!

A little morning flower…

15 Likes