Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hello.OG that was a long 24 hours.

4 Likes

What happened @Hemp were you lost in the woods? We need to keep these OG lights burning bright so people can find their way back.

3 Likes

Welcome all new members. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Hello everyone. I’ve grown my own off and on since the 80’s, looking over my shoulder the whole time. What a change. Indoors, outdoors if it’s green I’ll grow it. The harder the better. I look forward to meeting you!

11 Likes

Good to see you here , we have interacted on other forum . I think you will enjoy it here

3 Likes

Thank you. I think so too. I see lots of names I’ve seen before

4 Likes

Welcome to OG bro. I’m an old southern hippie as well. I live in Colorado now, so these days are much more relaxed. We have a great site full of knowledgeable people when it comes to growing and breeding.

The same goes for all of the new faces. I’m not on as much as I used to be but I hope everybody settles in and I get to know you. We have a lot of fun and have a lot of seasoned grower/breeder type. Questions are welcomed. :wink: :v:

6 Likes

Welcome @GREANDAL , I love hippies! One of my favorite strains was Gods Gift, bought it off some hippies that made music in the downtown area at the time. Was probably one of the best highs EVER!

4 Likes

Welcome @GREANDAL glad you found us (again). Look forward to seeing you get your grow back on. Need any help give me a jingle

4 Likes

Welcome my friend! I am glad to see you on here. My grow on this site is pretty much a carbon copy of the other but there are some great people that show up on my journal here. I’ll see you over there and on yours when you set it up.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @GREANDAL , glad you could join us.

5 Likes

So many tops! I see you tying things down, working those girls!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @GREANDAL it’s great to have you with us. The OG is a great family. Lots of💚

2 Likes

I got stressed.

1 Like

Hello my name is hemp. Yesterday and today I failed my Community. I was rude to a grow King @JohnnyPotseed . I have broken all rules of being a green hand. I’ve only had this happened one other time. I should’ve been understanding a lot more than I was. I am truly sorry

6 Likes

If someone feels like I need to leave the community because I feel strongly against us I will talking back. Is something you don’t do

So long as you learn from your mistakes and the apology to Johnny is sincere, I am sure Johnny will cut you some slack. No need to leave the community though, every one makes mistakes. Let those without sin cast the first stone, is one of my favourite quotes :wink:

9 Likes

I feel like I took a level too fare. I should’ve understand what was going on. I didn’t mean to lose my badges.

2 Likes

We’ve all been there @Hemp where in the heat of the moment you write something that in retrospect you regret. You have looked inwards, desire to change and apologised. Sounds like some great human stuff there, we gotta give ourselves a break.
:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

I’m going to bolt. I was wrong. Don’t need to be here.

1 Like