Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Ok then, that’s an option as well :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Wassup everyone what a boring gloomy Saturday here …

1 Like

Hi @GREANDAL, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Surely! Enjoy!

1 Like

I had a bad day yesterday it was very terrible. It affected me very badly. There was a bad wreck on the interstate yesterday it happened right in front of me no one would stop two boys were hurt bad. It bothered me pretty bad this is my family here and I should realize that I’m not gonna get along with everybody. I really try to I don’t like try and getting under anybody skin at all. I’ve seen a lot of great things here and I will continue on doing that. Sometimes us old guys act like children.

My other account wasn’t hacked I just didn’t like the direction it was going in. We all have bad days

Sounds like you had a traumatic day, try and forgive yourself.

3 Likes

Dude, pack a nice bowl, sit back and look at some pretty pics for a bit.

Its all good, we all have good and bad days, what seperates the men from the boys is how you deal with them later. Not everybody is gonna rub each other the right way, but thats what makes this place fun, we all bring something different to the table.

Now if ya really wanna act like a child, go find a mud puddle and play in it :smiley: Surprisingly, it can be a bit of a stress reliever :wink: NEVER give up your inner child!

6 Likes

Im good. Thanks for the 420.

2 Likes

I have known @Hemp since Nov. of 2020. He was already a member of ILGM when I joined up there.
His grow journal is doing well over there but I’m looking forward to seeing his new one.
Grow some big big buds for us all to drool over bro!
:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you Mo. The slop bucket picture. Lol. I had autos going didn’t know what I had. Bag of beans. Never knew autos would get over a foot or two high. Live and learn. I will finish these grows. I will show a complete grow. My ups and downs. One Love

3 Likes

Hey bud, time to relax and put things in perspective. This is a great place, don’t give up on it or yourself. If you need to chat PM me brother.

4 Likes

I’m not. I’m good brother. Thanks so much. I do trust you.

4 Likes

Rad I climb too! My sis lives in AZ I need to get down there one of these winters but I always get too into skiing and my rock gear collects dust until the spring usually…

4 Likes

Where in AZ does she live?

Idk if you saw both threads where weedsicle and I were chatting about it, so I may be repeating myself…

I am “experienced”, been climbing for 25 of the 35years I have been alive. Love ground up trad/aid, FA’s (we have put up 100± routes both sport and trad) and prefer 5.11 or below (but can get up harder).

My wife is a coach for the local indoor climbing team, a guide, and a badass. She is hoping to break into 5.13 this fall (and grades here ARE sandbagged compared to other places we have climbed).

If you are ever down here and want to get out HMU.
-Dirtron

5 Likes

Shes in Pheonix, she has two young boys and a lil girl i wanna get into climbing. Thats amazing youve got to FA that many routes!! Ive bolted one route but in a different life would have loved to do more development stuff. I was mostly an alpine climber who had a bouldering problem…but i turned 40 this year and want to turn my attention to sport climbing and we have a truck camper so hoping to start hitting the road more often and checking out all the rad crags around!

5 Likes

Well, finally here I am. Been tip toeing on this site since March but never introduced myself. My apologies as I usually try to get a feel for a forum before I really start trying to be apart of the community.

I must say in the short amount of time I’ve been here so many people have been kind, helpful and chalk full of knowledge.

I’m a beginner when it comes to all of this so really I’m just here to soak it in. My hopes is that one day I will be able to give back to repay what this community has already given me.

Oh

I also loves me the good ole Grateful Dead.

I mention that only because there seems be at least a few heads on this site.

12 Likes

Welcome to the site @Phil_Bombs ! I am glad you decided to introduce yourself to all of us. Yes, it makes sense to me to observe before jumping in. You have the right of it though. This is a very cool place to hang out.
Have you any grows behind you at all, or one started? Just wondering. Put up a journal and tag me in if so. I still consider myself a novice grower. We can work out our skills together.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Hi @Phil_Bombs, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here, and should’ve come sooner!! No rush, you’ll love it anyway! :pray: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

4 Likes

MoBilly

Thank you. And I apologize for not doing this sooner. It’s all a learning experience.

One important thing to add is that I’m in a non legal area most of the time so please excuse how and what I present to everyone. VPN equipped but we should all have healthy paranoia either way right?

Here is to a nice Sunday with my family and newly added OG fam. Love is real and not fade away. This place is :heart:

Cheers!

5 Likes

Hey @Phil_Bombs , nice to meet you. Had not seen you around the forum so really cool you dropped by here. A bit late but welcome to OG.

3 Likes