Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to OG @Aglanthia and @Jawdog73 , nice to see you were both able to join us. You have found your way into a great place.

2 Likes

@Aglanthia @Jawdog73 Welcome aboard you’ll love it here

3 Likes

Hey all. Im a newbie here, and to forum culture as well. Im from the USA and starting in my 30s! I’ve always loved smoking more than my peers it seems. Or cannabis in general! I’ve always had a sense of “profiling” buds ever since i started smoking in my teens! All the buds were different, the smells, the textures, and it was all encompassing to me! Fast forward a decade and I’ve decided cultivation & breeding are the direction I want to go in!

I’m not an experienced cultivator by any means!!! Some of my favorite encounters with strains have been White Widow, Blueberry, and any strain that has a pungent odor; especially the SKUNK smells!! Yummmmm! As I’ve been learning more and more on cultivating, it seems that the skunk varieties aren’t as common these days; this is why I want to have a main focus on the skunky strains as I move forward into this awesome world.

I can already see there will be an unimaginable amount of knowledge I can harvest here and I’m quite excited to learn more and meet great folks! I love hearing stories or just absorbing useful information like a sponge! Thanks for putting such an awesome site together!

14 Likes

Welcome all newcomers

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @skunky411 , glad you decided to join us.

4 Likes

Welcome @skunky411

5 Likes

HI @skunky411, welcome to OG!! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed!! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Hey now. Used to come around in the early aughts. (2005ish?) Returning to OG after more than a decade away. Understand it’s a different place now. My state has legalized so my only paranoia now is spider mites. Enjoy the perspectives here most of the time, at least when the adults are in. Thanks for allowing me to hang out and offer perspectives of my own. Keep on growing. -LT

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @Longtooth , nice you found your way back.

5 Likes

Hey Skunky, welcome to Overgrow!!

This place is really Stoner University… you can learn more here in a year than you could in a lifetime.
Dive into the topics that interest you, you will be surprised what you pickup.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Hey @Longtooth , welcome back!

This place is really changing… Now legalization is spreading, the old fears and paranoia’s are on the decrease & there’s a greater feeling of community.

Our mods are great, we have been growing, but ‘the drama’ is always kept in check.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Welcome @skunky411 and welcome back @Longtooth. I have not been here long but I can’t say enough positive things about the people who make up this community. My obsession with our plant and this site have grown hand in hand! :green_heart: :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Welcome @skunky411 and @Longtooth to the OG Fam.

4 Likes

welcome @Aglanthia @Jawdog73 @skunky411 and welcome back @Longtooth… Definitely one of the more drama free institutions of HIGHer learning on the web here. Not much drama thankfully, and lots of good people!

5 Likes

Welcome! There are tons of amazing people and growers here. its really a great community. I also like a good stinky skunk smell hehe

3 Likes

welcome back! So glad legalization is spreading to more states. Marijuana just makes the world a better place! Ugh, I hate spider mites, seriously one of the worst creatures ever…right up there with lice and cockroach…useless! haha

3 Likes

Welcome to og @patsnumone

3 Likes

Welcome to the gathering!!! I like the Skunk as well. In fact, have an Uncle Fester’s Skunk #18 in the run I’m currently in. I’ll be making a few seeds with her using UFS #18 pollen.
Drop by my Greenroom grow. I’ll be looking for your journal as well.

3 Likes

Welcome @Longtooth ! Glad you found the place!

4 Likes

Welcome newcomers! I think someone said Stoner’s University, maybe @Heliosphear can come up with the right University Coat of Arms or Crest…
All jokes aside, SERIOUS knowledge and experience here! Join in, ask questions, most importantly have fun and be productive in everything that holds your passion!!!

8 Likes