I can make it, butt… need some ideas.

10 Likes

Brilliant!!

:+1: :sunglasses:

Your work shines

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Wooo! Nice! I hope the skunks are treating you well && I’ll be dropping by quite often if thats ok :smiley:
I’ll def get started on a journal of my own too! Working out some kinks then I’ll be off to the races!

5 Likes

hello growers , I am Mrmg a grower with a true passion for cannabis and especially in creating new strains.
Currently very busy with cannabis and its new jacket, the freak shows and subterfuge (type of mutants) such as candy kush x super silver haze x freak show.
There are still many things we don’t know yet about this amazing plant.
I hope to learn many new things here and make some new “friends”.

greetings from the Netherlands

12 Likes

Welcome aboard

4 Likes

Welcome to the gathering @Mrmg !

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Mrmg , glad you could join us. Lot’s to see here, if you need any help navigating or have any questions feel free to reach out :v:

5 Likes

Welcome @Mrmg .

5 Likes

Welcome to OG Mrmg just hang around and join in don’t be shy, you will make lots of friends :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome @Mrmg , great place you have found!!!

4 Likes

Hi @Mrmg, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Hello OG. Old time member here, haven’t been here since the server incident. But I remember the hours I spent here then. I’ve been lurking around for a bit, never really wanted to register again- but there were some interesting topics and questions that I just felt I could offer some advice with and decided to register and help out fellow OG members like I did many moons ago-

How time flys by - like a time warp just writing this.

To anyone that reads this, be well !

15 Likes

Welcome to the new OG @Dustinthewind , glad you decided to join. Thanks for deciding to share your knowledge.

4 Likes

Thank you :+1: it’s like, a great trip down memory lane :beers:

6 Likes

Hello everybody, AZsensi here in the middle of the desert. I’ve always been a hobby grower in small spaces. Now that the government has finally gifted me the ability to grow stress-free I really want to go all in. Have a lot to learn still and I’m very happy to have found this group. I’m really looking for some awesome exotics and I’m a huge Kush and chem lover. I look forward to trading advice and getting to know all of you. Happy growing everyone!

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @AZsensi, always nice to see new folks come to the site. There is a wealth of knowledge here at your fingertips from some amazing growers. Have fun.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @AZsensi ! Welcome back @Dustinthewind !

4 Likes

Welcome! We’re glad to have you step out of the shadows. :wink:

4 Likes