Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to OG.

2 Likes

:pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5: Exit 135 off the GSP

2 Likes

Hey exit 98 here!

3 Likes

Hi @HighlifeNJ, welcome to OG! Great place and people! Enjoy!

3 Likes

@HighlifeNJ and @Slick1 exit 89

2 Likes

No shit! I actually never know whether to list 98 or 91 because they’re pretty equal distance from me. I guess now that they revamped 91 I should actually be saying 91.

2 Likes

Hi neighbor

2 Likes

hey @4eyedcoupe and @HighlifeNJ welcome to OG!

2 Likes

Welcome, 4eyedcoupe- I’m glad to be here with you. Your plants look great, and I hope to see more posts of your new clones.

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

I discovered this site while doing research for snowhigh strains and google brought me here. I don’t do a lot of the forums because of my schedule but plan on participating with the freaks. My primary interests are in genetics and landraces. I’m from Missouri and a fully legal caregiver / cultivator. I’ve been growing for about 5 years and currently flower in a 4x8, veg in a 4x4 and then have a clone / mom tent. All organic soil grows. Haze are my favorite strains. Look forward to getting to know everyone and contributing.

P.S a just started a grow log under indoor.

13 Likes

Welcome aboard @Legendre
Glad you found this place… those freaks will be a great resource for you for sure!
Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Welcome glad you came to share your grows!! look forward to seeing them !!!

1 Like

Welcome Legendre. Anyone who likes Snow High is welcome here.

1 Like

Hi @Legendre, welcome to OG! Great place and people here! Have fun!

1 Like

Hello all. I’m a new medical grower preparing to begin my second grow. I’m really just an old country boy. I play bluegrass and gospel music, hunt, fish, ride my horses, paint and do woodcarvings when there’s time. I see a lot less time available considering my new hobby. LOL.
I had no idea how much fun it actually is to grow.
And can you believe, I am legally growing my own medication. That still blows my mind!

11 Likes

Hello MoBilly. Welcome to OG. You have come to a great place, looking forward to seeing your grow.

2 Likes

I feel like a guppy in the ocean around here. Lol

2 Likes

Welcome Sir!

3 Likes

Thank you. @Legendre I’ve been kicking around checking things out. @Eagles009 suggested I join up. Glad I did.

3 Likes