Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to OG all our new members, I hope you have found a new home to show off your grows :+1:

7 Likes

Welcome @Legendre and @MoBilly to OG!, think you will enjoy!

3 Likes

Thanks @Shadey ! I’ll make myself at home.

2 Likes

Hi @MoBilly, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Thanks Abbbian!

2 Likes

Thanks Who! Interesting name. I like twists. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hello, Disabled Vet here, Long time smoker, 4 year Noob grower. Patient and Caregiver in Oklahoma. Single source, I use soil with dry amendments indoor, living soil outdoor (getting ready for season). I run a CC 8xl RDWC system, and 4 bucket DWC also. A former professional Chef, a former rap artist, a student in studying Hieroglyphs (5yr). Started smoking 91 in Military (allegedly) after returning from first trip to Kuwait for war. Born raised in OKC, now in Tulsa, OK.Lived and smoked great from 90-99 in California, first 5yr in Long beach, second 5yr in West LA. F*&^ PTSD, Lupus survivor. “Here to learn, share and enjoy life and each other while we’re here” Hapi (Hapi Valley Farms). Sm m Htp (go in peace)

14 Likes

Welcome to the community Hapi. Thank you for your service and sacrifice. You have come to a great place, looking forward to seeing what you’re growing.

2 Likes

I think I missed this thread when registering. Ive been hear a lil over a year now I reckon… I dont comment too too much. Okie grower, in sapulpa ok… Love my plants

7 Likes

Welcome @Hapi I’m new to this forum as well. Hope you enjoy it as much as I.:v:

5 Likes

Appreciate that @MoBilly, Hope you enjoy you stay here also, peace!

5 Likes

Thanks for the Welcome @DougDawson, hopefully you’ll like the pics, cheers!

5 Likes

Welcome @Hapi to OG! sounds like you have led a fairly interesting life, I am also a vet, disabled but not from service.

@MoBilly its been my MC name for some time, long story short, I lost my short term memory

2 Likes

Welcome @Hapi , great peeps, knowledge, & spirit here!!!

3 Likes

Big bluegrass fan here. Great to have you here.

4 Likes

Thanks @Tommy_McCain. It’s good to meet you sir. It’s always good to meet another person that appreciates fine music! Do you keep a journal of your grows?

5 Likes

I do have one. But i have been too busy this year to update. I may start again this fall.

You can check it out.

3 Likes

Welcome, I look forward to seeing how your grow and genetics differ from ours!!

1 Like

Thanks Tommy. I will.:v:

2 Likes

Hi @MoBilly @Hapi welcome, I’m new to the forum too. Hope to see you in the mix :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes