Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

@Cadizzles @Inmate2016738 @amumayuk @Bron @Spiderman @FunkWizard @Freddy_K @iforgotmypen @Adventuretime86 @ChefDGreen @cerealtester @Bugsandnugs @Jim

I missed a bunch of welcomes, my bad! You will all love it here, such a friendly/generous/lovely group of people on this forum. Stick around, you’ll find yourself addicted in no time & have a bunch of new friends.

7 Likes

Thank you my friend! It’s great to be here!

3 Likes

Welcome all new members! We’ve got a bowl and hot cup of coffee waiting on ya!
You REALLY are going to love it here!

5 Likes

my coffee is hot and im blazing my joint

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @amumayuk and @Bron! Happy1 We’re so happy you could join us! Couch jumpers I predict you are going to love it here!! Pot leaf hopper

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome Gonzo!

Here’s a link to the thread I created, I hope all of you join me!

3 Likes

Welcome @Bron & @amumayuk !

2 Likes

Hey there, just chilling, playing around with the ol og. :relaxed: :sweat: :blush:

6 Likes

Welcome to the ol OG @Trickster!

2 Likes

Newish to OG as Ive only just starting participating in the community myself! Been growin for a good 4 years now and slowly been converting more of my living spaces into grow space for more plants. Most of my experience is from seed but I took my first round of cuts last week and we shall see how it goes :tada: Gonna be doing a big seed pop soon and am always a fan of giving the extras away. Im a big haze head and love my racey sativas, piney and incensy flower tends to be my favorites, but I cant say no to smokin some kushes to get me chill and silly. Ill be hopping on more frequently to post about the grow and look forward to gettin to know yall hooligans more :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Welcome to OG! You’ll fit right in buddy. @icky_sticky_og_nicky

4 Likes

Welcome @Trickster you’re gonna love it

@icky_sticky_og_nicky
Yup the plant takes over quickly doesn’t it :laughing:
Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, @icky_sticky_og_nicky and @Trickster! Couch jumpers I just know you’re going to enjoy your time here!! Pot leaf hopper

3 Likes

Wlcome to OG @icky_sticky_og_nicky and @Trickster !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Trickster.

2 Likes

Welcome to the million dollar show that is OG @icky_sticky_og_nicky.

2 Likes

Welcome to all the new members lots of great stuff to read learn and laugh the members here are incredible as you are going to soon find out

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @icky_sticky_og_nicky

3 Likes

Hey…so happy to have found this community. Been growing for 30 years… outdoor, medical, & organic in Hawaii, Colorado, and now back to my roots…Maine. Looking forward to learning, growing and healing with you all

17 Likes

welcome enjoy yourself lily

1 Like