Chefs Seed Corner

Welcome!

I’m Chef, nice to meet all you fine folks here at OG. I figure I’ll set up shop here and show you all the things I’ve got going on. My current run is near the end. back in October, I popped 3 Super Silver Haze x Sunshine Daydream seeds that I purchased during a bodhi seed sale, they were regular. The one that showed pistils first stayed put in my tent, the other two got shipped off to ROC to grow and see what sex they show. Oddly enough, all 3 were females. My brother is currently flowering the other two, I believe he’s even dropping the first one tomorrow.

The Silver Sunshines are on the left in that 4x4 shot.

After treating mine for a week with colloidal silver, I flipped her on January 13th, and she stretched into a beast.

I flipped a Cap Junkie cut along side her to take some of that pollen.

That’s pretty much it for me currently. There are some big things coming up for us up in ROC. Ill have photos and more info later on.

Lastly, what I’m currently vaping. 5 Killer Cookies, a creation of my own concoction. Extreme tone change bud, not for the feint of heart. It’s got a really spicy taste to it too. Just like the pollen donor, my Cookies n Chem keeper, high in beta-caryophyllene.

Thanks for checkin me out folks, I’m happy to have anyone follow along who wants to! I do a lot of gummy making as well, so stay tuned for some of that.

54 Likes

Welcome to OG @ChefDGreen, nice grow you have going!

7 Likes

Nice to me you @ChefDGreen

Looking forward to more info on:

Have a great Friday! :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Thanks for joining me fellas! @Heliosphear @Tejas

I’ve got an auto seed run planned up next

Those graphics are sick Helio!!

12 Likes

Looks like you’ve got your space pretty dialed in brother.

What does that mean? Like kick you in the nads kinda strong?

6 Likes

Damn bro! Friggin amazing. Makes me wanna give it a shot. Prolly still come out looking like stick figures lol. Amazing work brother

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @ChefDGreen!!!

4 Likes

@HumblePie420 Yeah I’ve been runnin this little tent for some time now. Works great in the winter when temps are cool.

Yea, the cookies n chem is the only plant I ever smoked that made me fear for my mortality. Some strains you can feel the paranoia creeping in, and you know you’re baked. This one takes that to a cathartic level.

@kgrim thanks for the warm welcome! And thanks for joining me in my little home. It’s always nice when your thread is lively.

7 Likes

So I’m beginning my next seed run.

I’ve made a selection of autos I plan to germinate.

I’ll be attempting a reverse on the Colorado cookies with the goal of heavily pollinating all 3 other plants.

My method for germinating is pretty standard, i scarify with sandpaper then I soak the seeds until they sink. Once they’ve sunken in the cup I’ll sow them right into their pots of moisten soil. The trainwreck I’ll be handling slightly differently as it’s an older seed. I’ll be placing it into a hempy sólo cup for minimum resistance to the taproot.

Fingers crossed for 4 sprouts! :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Here’s something crazy,

I went to fill some pots for my next seeds, and when I opened up my soil bin, there were mushroom pins growing!

13 Likes

Hey great grow man. What is ROC is that like your company name or something? Or is it short for Rochester.

4 Likes

Oh that’s just short for Rochester haha.

Thanks for coming through! I’m winding down on this run but the new one is just kicking off

5 Likes

Nice setup @ChefDGreen
Back in the day I went for some industrial training in Rochester, was cold as heck that week and I didn’t bring a jacket :joy:

3 Likes

@buck90 It’s actually been a fairly mellow winter this year, but the last trip up there a couple weeks ago it was so cold my brand new car wouldn’t start

4 Likes

Excellent grow Chef! I’m a retired Chef! I miss it a bunch. I’ll be sitting in the back following along.

Grundle

5 Likes

It absolutely has its great moments. Kitchen camaraderie makes for wonderful days. Eating good ain’t half bad either. Thanks for following along, I hope I can keep it interesting for you. It’s going to be a bunch of seed making and testing around here. should be fun!

5 Likes

Alreaady had this thread set to watch now I’m pulling up the chair.

2 Likes

This looks like it’s going to be an amazing show.

2 Likes

Thanks for poking your head in! The replies from everyone make the thread much more fun!

@LoveDaAutos It should be good, I’m going to try to make as many seeds as my little tent will hold.

5 Likes

After a only a couple days we’ve got some babies!

Blue cup is Colorado cookies
Clear cup right is white Chem from mephisto
Clear cup left is blueberry slushie from rocbuds

I searched out one of the trainwreck seeds and gave it a little squeeze, it exploded with a grey sort of goop, so I don’t think theyll be viable. While scarifying the Colorado cookies i thought it felt hallow and dinky, so I went with two back ups. I dropped a Trizkit from twenty20 mendo and a gelato from 420fastbuds. Turns out the Colorado cookies popped just fine! So I may be fostering out one of these back up autos.

11 Likes