Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

I’ll do this all at once, im happy to meet all the new members of OG. Hi

5 Likes

Be welcome bud! Beware this place… a lot of pot heads. Risk to get stoned just for be here :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Rich_Kolas.
:v: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard

when it comes to getting some sleep edibles is definitely the way to go
lately I just eat oil that’s Definitely the best , and easy enough to make from Tincture you could boil it down to make your own oil a small amount into clear capsules will knock your ass out

Look up freezer tincture I’ll be making some next week I’ll do a step by step in my thread if you’re at all interested

8 Likes

This is a topic that interests me. Please tag me when you do the tutorial.

4 Likes

Welcome and thank you for joining the community @Rich_Kolas!
I am sure you came to the right place and know that these OGers will make you feel at home!
Like they say here - “Reading is fundamental” and you will find plenty of top shelf content not only for your own personal knowledge but great materials to cite & share with your followers who are looking to join you on this adventure, too!

Here’s a classic example - OldTimer1’s Bonsai Mums. Check it out some time, if you haven’t already.

7 Likes

I grew up, and currently live in the southeastern United States, or the Deep South. I’ve lived abroad twice and was in the Army for 8 years.
My folks were hippies, so my first experiences with cannabis were with landraces. While the new hybrids are absolutely awesome, I’m really happy that there are people preserving the original landraces.
My other interests are growing blueberries, raspberries and finding (and transplanting) the best blackberry specimens I find. I also grow peppers, basil, morning glories, cilantro, roses or pretty much anything else that looks interesting. I also read a lot of books, hunt, fish and even re-load my own ammunition.
Feel free to ask me anything.

14 Likes

Welcome to OG @Herrsquidward!

Place to be, right here!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Herrsquidward , glad you could join us.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG brother…

3 Likes

Welcome to OG brother…:bouquet::bouquet:

3 Likes

Welcome the forum!!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG! You’re in the right place lots of good people and information here

2 Likes

Welcome everyone!! @Herrsquidward , @Rich_Kolas, @NewfieGreenThumbs , @ciganomarola

3 Likes

Well it was time to get my wife to come join OG. She has left an introduction but it’s awaiting approval :thinking: Looking forward to her meeting you all.

6 Likes

Welcome Tammy!

“Tammy come back to the room , I online. forgive my wife anything. send the seeds to here anything. thanks”

After many happy birthday Tammy’s, it seems like she’s been here all along :laughing:

4 Likes

ROFLMAO

Yeah, after all these years together I know not to speak for her :wink:

4 Likes

L.M here new to OG been growing off and on for last ten years recently took a interest in breeding and and preservation and seed collecting general . I like gardening and just interested in plants in general and the whole process of cultivation along way try to improve my skill as well my environment for my plants and always looking to learn more . Hoping to meet some new friend along way

14 Likes

What up everyone! Good to be part of the OG community, looking forward to sharing with you guys and conversing. A little about myself and my relationship with cannabis goes way back to the late early 2000’s when I had my first taste overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge on my buddy’s sail boat “Starbuck” Ever since then I have not looked back. I used to look thru the old OG website and dove deep into the lore that surrounds The famous varieties of the time back then. Fast forward to present day I have had the privilege to work in the cannabis industry for a little over 15 years, it has helped me gain access to enjoy some of the greatest varieties know to man! Took a few years off from growing but now I’m back at it and can’t wait to share the journey with you all! Cheers

10 Likes

Hello OG, just stopping by to introduce myself. Doug’s side kick and wife. Seen me in the pictures now will be talking to you. I really like OG from what I have seen. This is a community full of support and help. Thank 's for making me feel at home already!!

23 Likes