Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to OG trollslettuce.

That’s an interesting study. I have tremors in my left arm mostly. I have had mildly shaky hands all my life, but now sometimes it’s gets real bad. Especially when I flex my left wrist, or try and grip something. I have been putting it down to nerve damage in my neck from a work accident, but I think I need to look more into it.

Cheers.

Created a thread for this discussion, here’s a link.

4 Likes

@Shadey! First off, believe we could move this talk to the chat thread… I’ll ask you the question there, if it’s ok! Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking the same.

Bless, @trollslettuce & OG growmies!

Happy to be joining the OG community.

@corey was kind enough to point me this way to introduce myself.

So, here goes - 1st generation American - Mass. born, Sunshine bound, roundtrip to the mothership brought me back a new man (CHUPA BOLSONARO)… but way before that -

First beans I popped were from the GrowShopAlien… can’t remember the strain but I remember the charge being blocked as a “suspicious transaction” because a thirteen year old’s debit card was being charged by a company in the Netherlands, and me telling the sweetheart from the bank “I am ordering material for a science project” who obviously knew better but let it slide. Bless her heart, yo.

Fast forward, first seeds I made were in 2010/11 from an open pollination run (before I knew what it was) of a bunch of Russian Rocket Fuel packs I had purchased having finally growing an auto that hit & yielded, mostly because I was tired of dealing with shipping to the little paradise I was living in and having lost several shipments to Alfandega (customs) so I figured I would just repro & cross those with something local and just use that… and that I did.

Although, I could seldom bring myself to run anything other than my own seed back then, after effectively relying on them for years would still grab a “breeder” pack here and there “just in case” like anyone with a healthy seed hoarding habit.

The years went by and I stood under my rock for the most part; but they are legalizing it now, so I figured I’d get more involved and try to somehow work with what I love.

I am currently engaged in a little Freaky Bastard f1 (Freakshow x Drunken Bastard) project and have several other’s lined up to keep my little closet occupied.

17 Likes

Hi @ciganomarola, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Lots of info and great people to meet!! Have fun!! Abraço!!!

3 Likes

Welcome @ciganomarola! We all love seeds. Most of all we love this plant and what it produces. Lots of very talented and inspiring people here with great staff! It really is a real community here with a unique culture that in my opinion cannot be found anywhere else. Move around and read, read, read. Ask questions… give to the community, it’s flat out awesome here! Glad to have you along!

6 Likes

welcome @ciganomarola !!! happy to have you with us! :brazil: :man_farmer:

hope u get new awesome friends here like i did!

see you around here!!!

5 Likes

Valeu @Abbbian!

Appreciate what you’re doing for the community!

Outro do Marola!

4 Likes

Thanks so much, Corey.

I really appreciate the guidance and warm welcomes and look forward to learning & sharing what I can!

2 Likes

Salve @LionsNaughtyBeans!

Thank you. Same and looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @ciganomarola

3 Likes

Nice to meet you @ciganomarola , I’m glad you’re here, and I’ll look forward to seeing you around the boards!

2 Likes

@Shadey
@DougDawson
@HeadyBearAdventures

Muchas gracias, amigos!

6 Likes

Hello folks I’m NewfieGreenThumbs. From Newfoundland Canada. I’ve been growing the beautiful herb for about 20 years off and on but fully the last 3 years. Look forward to posting a few journals and taking a look at all the fantastic grows.

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @NewfieGreenThumbs . We have a thread here for us Canucks if you are interested.

5 Likes

Welcome @NewfieGreenThumbs to OG! Look forward to following your journals

4 Likes

Welcome to OG brother…

3 Likes

Welcome to OG brother :bouquet::bouquet:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Nice intro. :slight_smile:

And welcome @NewfieGreenThumbs as well! Glad to have you aboard. :slight_smile:

3 Likes