Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Thanks @MadScientist and @ryasco happy to be here with my peoples! Look forward to it all!

2 Likes

Show us pictures bro! Sounds to me like you got a great setup and i wanna peek into it!

1 Like

@MadScientist its not letting me right now so as soon as i can i will!!

1 Like

It happened to me too when i just signed up, and yesterday i got the master photographer badge after all this time! LOL

4 Likes

Welcome @chefboyrd420 to OG good to have ya on board looking forward to your growing experience!

2 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2017-18 NFL chat

Hi chefboyrd420
Bienvenue

3 Likes

Hey overgrow community,

I’m Phil, from Canada…
I’ve successfully grown for 4 years outdoor and indoor 10 years ago and had to stop after I moved.
Never had pest or anything. Outdoor was amazing, didn’t take of the plants and let them grow. Harvest was really nice. Always started from Sensi Seeds.

Thinking of growing again as soon as legal here and want to learn a bit before I go back at it.

Thanks!

-Phil

8 Likes

Welcome @Phil! There are plenty of nice people here to help.

1 Like

Hey there @Phil! Nice of you tp drop by! Get your grow going and show us pics man!

1 Like

@MadScientist you earned that shizz!! Good on you. @chefboyrd420 as well as pics, how bout some secret recipes? Welcome and congrats.

3 Likes

I joined because I am on an old school mission to locate as many original SSSC strains as possible (original SSSC seed stock genetics).

Any help is welcomed!

Thanks

4 Likes

Hey there @Marvin, welcome home bro!

Hello @Marvin and good luck with your mission.

1 Like

Hey im formerly outdoor_growr from OG1.0 finally made my way back. Hi

6 Likes

Welcome @Marvin and welcome @Santacruz!

Stay hazed
Jake

2 Likes

Welcome back bro! What took you so long!? LOL

hello hows it going guys and girls peace from the east coast… been smoking for about a decade and recently started venturing off into cultivating for medicinal use. read about this place before on other forums while it was closed down and recently found my way here after learning its back up. hoping to learn a lot, especially in the realm of genetics/ breeding… thanks for having me everyone. glad to be here

6 Likes

Glad you found us @bubbadawg!

1 Like

@ryasco thanks! me too :grin:

1 Like