Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hello @Jay, welcome the the Overgrow!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @jay @Athos @Butcherboy @ukbigdogg @Amnesia @42WildFlowerz @minasss

Wow this place is filling up. Might need to get some more seats for everyone.

Please start some grow logs as we all love having a sneaky peak.

6 Likes

Hello everyone, My name is Charles, and am from Nigeria. Just grew my first cannabis, and quite frankly, it was a great experience. Still a newbie, and can’t differentiate between strains. But am really interested in learning more and while enjoying the experience, make a few bucks in the process. Pleased to be here.

10 Likes

Welcome to OG cdibia. Hope you enjoy your stay.
One thing before you progress with using OG. You say

It’s fine selling grow lights, tools, nutrients and even seeds but as far as I’m aware NOT the final product. Just a heads up incase that’s your intention :+1:

6 Likes

Duly noted. Thanks for the heads up.

7 Likes

I’m from the far north of scandinavia.
I’ve been kean on weed since I was a todler’ish…
Due to personel sickness, I’m now willing to give this a try…
Well a nother try, 3. time is the charms ( or something like that )
I’m more green and new to this, then I thought :open_mouth:

But where there is will power, there will be buds…

//

BB

15 Likes

A warm welcome to you @BrotherBulldozer.

Glad you made it.

Conditions may be a bit extreme where you are. Maybe you’ll start a killer thread and show us all about it.

:camera: :frame_photo:

99%

3 Likes

@Athos, when people continuously disappoint with price and quality you just have to grow your own! It is inevitable and I don’t understand why most sellers on the street don’t see that. If you cultivate your own medicine, you save money and control quality.

4 Likes

I also guess I never formally introduced myself here at OG:

I am just a crab looking to diversify my medicine cabinet and make friends along the way.

8 Likes

Love that buzzin’ crustacean avatar!

Welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Athos, @Jay, @cdibia, @BrotherBulldozer annnnnddddd @cannacrab :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Hey everyone, glad to be here. followed sebring from some facebook posts, kind of excited to get online with a good group of people that love the knowledge. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi @Danonly, awesome! Glad you found your way over here. Welcome to the Overgrow!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard to the new memebers and the beginning of your passion/obsession.

Don’t worry though we are all as bad.

Like weed growers anonymous online.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Hello everyone! Tommy here. I know a few growers on Overgrow and thought I would finally open an account over here. I am an organic grower and lover of fine compost. You may have seen me on other forums.

16 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Tommy_McCain!

6 Likes

What he said ^^^

Great to have ya here!

5 Likes

Hi @Tommy_McCain. Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Athos @Jay @cdibia @BrotherBulldozer @Butcherboy @ukbigdogg @Amnesia @42WildFlowerz @minasss @cannacrab

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Danonly and @Tommy_McCain

6 Likes