Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome to Overgrow Minasss!

6 Likes

Hi @minasss, welcome to the Overgrow!

Excellent! Looking forward to this.

Lol, no mistakes. We are all learning new things and experiencing new ways to do things from each other here.

6 Likes

@minasss glad you decided to come out of the shadows and be apart of this awesome community

6 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I hope this will turn to an exchange of useful information :slight_smile:
Now I am trying with coco plus some soil and perlite because 100% soil less is a bit too scary for me and I only know how to grow in soil, I hope to start my thread soon, there are a couple of details to take care, let’s see :slight_smile:

11 Likes

High Overgrow! I’m Crystal WildFlowerz, an old skool grower who’s coming out of the grow closet.

16 Likes

Hi @42WildFlowerz, a warm welcome from the Overgrow community.

You are surrounded by like minded friends here. A great mix of new and old skool!

6 Likes

congrats @42WildFlowerz!!

welcome to OverGrow!! post up with pics and keep us interested and we’ll follow every second

5 Likes

@42WildFlowerz glad you finally came out of the closet for us :grin::joy: we are glad to have you, please make yourself at home

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is amnesia, grower from the Netherlands.
Currently growing under 600 watt HPS and will probably never change that :smile:

Peace :slight_smile:

16 Likes

welcome @Amnesia!!

plenty of hps growers around here! love to see your plants too! you should start a diary and show them off!

4 Likes

@toastyjakes yeah i might do that in the nearby future!

by the way

Congratulations to all Canadians :smile:

8 Likes

Hello @Amnesia, welcome to the Overgrow!

2 Likes

Pulled another vagabond aboard the Express train to OG. Can we have a big warm welcome. (Repeatedly tag his stoner arse so he has no option to check) to @ukbigdogg
That second tent and internals I wasn’t using after getting the tardis running are going to the chap above. He will even tell you I got my work cut out teaching him. So help…please help…for my sanity. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

for sure bud!

@ukbigdogg what’s up?! welcome to OverGrow!!

get cola’s gear and then start taking pictures… we love pictures lol

have fun and introduce yourself!

5 Likes

@Amnesia @ukbigdogg glad to have you guys🖒 we are the first stop shop for all your growing info

5 Likes

Haha best idea that @anon58740919 u know what I’m like after a smoke brother always gets left til day after haha nd whts goin on @toastyjakes good to be onboard the og express :joy: gonna be gettin my space cleared today where its goin so I’ll defo be putting the pics up

7 Likes

@Hoodini sorry didn’t see you comment mate cheers pal nice to be here :joy:

5 Likes

Waheyyyyy the prodigal son arrives. Fashionably late as always bro :rofl:
Get a thread up and running. Everything from the shed rip out to the tent erection. @Jellypowered I’m going to be pulling 2 agent k females out once showing and my mate here is going to be running them. To further the work of the collective. Best male and female for me to Chuck is priority. Working on ways to not waste plants unnecessarily though

5 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Kayoes’ Grow Room

Hello I’m new names Paul from Belfast

15 Likes