Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome @Kobracom420 glad to have ya here sounds like you’ll be able to bring lots of knowledge to the table! I love all organic grows can’t wait to so some beautiful girls !

5 Likes

Welcome to Og @Hey_You @thenasty1 and @PhobosAnomaly420 the more the merrier I say looking forward to your grow journals!

5 Likes

Welcome everyone! I’m new, too and still haven’t been able to spend a lot of time here yet. Still getting used to the format. So far, I see nothing but very nice folks and awesome growers here. I think you all will, too! peace

Gman

9 Likes

Hi Gman. I agree nice place. Nice people. :rainbow:

8 Likes

Fun will be had… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Kobracom’s Grow Diary

Cool beans…Yeah, lots O fishing to be had here. A lot of lakes and rivers. I like backpacking myself, and Cape Scott Park has to be my favorite spot on the Island.What is your business? I am always looking for connections haha.

2 Likes

Yo GMan…Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Thanks Toasty… I look forward to communicating with you guys.

2 Likes

Thanks Tiny…I can bring some knowledge, yes…Many years of trial by error (well before the Interwebz). But I know there are plenty of people on here, that will teach me a thing or two haha. I am also in the middle of trying to learn about No-Till…I have a lot to learn. I am going to learn with you guys…

Regards,

K.

7 Likes

Hey Chunks, please to meet you.

4 Likes

I’m from Michigan. Some what new to growing. Just looking to learn an share

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @Puremich420!!

Best place on the internet to be for sharinging and learning!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard to all the new members.

May your harvests be frosty and terp filled. There are lots of people on the site with amazing knowledge and friendly to boot.

Pull up a pew, light one up and show us what ya got.

Peace

Bonged

9 Likes

Yeah, I gotta start breaking out my pictures. I’ve had a fun 2 years! peace

7 Likes

Hello everyone at OG. Just discovered this site about a week ago. I love what I see, tons of help and very few trolls. And best of all you guys seem to love Bodhi!
So I have been growing about 5 years now with a perpetual grow. Currently running goji og and diesel and just put some silver mountain and ssdd in 12/12. Also got some sour butterxghash in veg.
Sorry if I don’t post pics but I live in a nonlegal state and I can be a little paranoid.

19 Likes

Hi @Uprangewilly, glad you’ve joined the community! Welcome to the Overgrow!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Uprangewilly.

The site removes all meta data from pictures. That may help to ease your mind.

Peace

Bonged

5 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome.

So Bongedtobits, do I need anything for my tablet or internet to protect my identity?

5 Likes

@Uprangewilly
Common sense about what you share location wise.,. And if you ever want to take part in some of our present drops you need a safe address to send to. Pics get anonymized. We do track links you click on on the site… This is internal only and only for links shared on the site in posts etc. Ultimately, someone is responsible for the content linked to and shared so that’s why it is there. @LemonadeJoe and others on here have the utmost respect for privacy with the re-launch of this awesome site.

10 Likes