Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome to OG @werbas & @Uprangewilly you have your self a great community here very knowledgeable people and if it makes you feel any better werbas im in same shoes here sadly that’s the world we live in seems like news here in my state its all talk and no walk on passing recreational… i am just as bad with paranoia due to all the conspiracy therorys on the YouTube lol

8 Likes

Note to self check out conspiracy theories on you tube… Hello and welcome to Overgrow @werbas @Uprangewilly you come to the right place for knowledge and experience and they don’t mind giving a person some of that knowledge. Grow on, Burnso

7 Likes

Welcome to Og @Puremich420 and @Uprangewilly was wondering what your grow styles focus around? Lots of great info can be found in these threads!

7 Likes

Lots of low stress training. Led lights. Synthetic Grower as well as perpetual Grower

8 Likes

Welcome all!,I’m new too to this forum, and they really roll out the red carpet for everyone. Very uplifting in comparison to the world we live in today. Keep it green! peace

11 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Uprangewilly’s Growroom

Respect to you. I lived many, many, many, paranoid days in my life. It is an art to behold. Learned by a lot of dumbasse’s I know being heat bags. Keep up the good fight Buddy.

4 Likes

Hi I would like to introduce ourselves and our seed company:

We are here for you the people, need anything or some extra love on your order please message us!!]

14 Likes

Welcome @killabeez-seedbank!

Good to have another seedbank around to promote great genes

4 Likes

Thank you Toasty, let me know what you think of the site, also is there anything in particular you might like from the suite? wink wink nudge nudge.

4 Likes

Oooo! I’m a fan of everything but working with autos more these days! I love the site setup by the way, nice and categorized by size or yield or content but you can also search through company…

Very nice

6 Likes

hello all , my names dankity dank , been around awhile , a few other sites I used to come to OG years ago , but mostly just lurked , im 42 , from nova scotia cana da, commercial fisherman by trade , love growing the dank , family man , hunter , and love to smoke , my grows small , just a hobby grower really to supply myself , well nice meeting you all , hope to see ya around the boards , questions just ask, take care-DD

12 Likes

Welcome aboard @dankitydank1976!

Good to have you on! Show us some pictures of your grows and such… take your shoes off, stay awhile :sunglasses::wink:

3 Likes

I will post pics soon , grow room just goin thru a lil make over , and ill be sticking around :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome KillaBeez! yes, nice site! Cool peeps here!

peace

Welcome Dankitydank! I’ll trade you some beans for some oysters! lol. Good to have you man. I’m new too. I been on another site for a while, too, but things got a little slow. Enjoy! peace

5 Likes

Thanks Gman. But i dont fish oysters, only lobster and halibut .

4 Likes

Awwww, is that all… ??? LMAO. All seafood is good imo. I lived on the coast a lot of my life. Just ribbing you.

I’ve had some oysters from Nova Scotia. I was in the deep south and a fish house had a wide selection and about 5-6 were from the extreme NE. They were very good.

Keep it green up there in the white country!!

peace

4 Likes

@GMan Thank you man - Cool.

2 Likes

Big worm new to the site but was a member of the old over grow. 20+ years of hydro but now I’m a probiotic,knf,jadam,no till , organic farmer. Thanks for having me.

20 Likes

Welcome home @Bigworm!!

A bit newer packaging but still the same old OverGrow!

1 Like