Willy’s Grow room

I have a 1k hps and about 650watts of cobs for my 12/12 room. 400 watt mh for veg room. Aero buckets for cloning. I have been doing dwc, works well for my setup.

I typically don’t train my plants via lst,screen or anything like that. If they get a little too close to the light I just pinch and bend over the tops.

13 Likes

Welcome to OG @Uprangewilly. Maybe start a journal and show us your girls. :+1:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome to OG, @Uprangewilly!

I have moved this to separate topic (introduction thread serves just for quick and brief intro) so you can follow up on this… (you can also change title of this topic to better suit you).

Very interesting setup… I’d love to see some pics…

6 Likes

Welcome @Uprangewilly! Glad to have another “top flopper” among us. A popular method of height control for some of us. Sounds like you’ve got it going on so light one up, peruse some threads and I think you’ll find a home. Let’s grow bro!
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Hey there Willy…Pleased to meet you.
Passes joint.

3 Likes

Been a while since i started this thread.lol

I guess it’s time to post some pics.

Goji OG

5 Likes

Whole room pics

6 Likes

Recently harvested diesel

5 Likes

Hey Willy!

Are you still using the hps/mh?

What are your thoughts vs. the leds?

2 Likes

No, I stopped using the HPS lights. Went all led about four years ago and don’t regret it.

I think the HPS grew some great flowers, but overall the LEDs are better imo. Less heat, lower wattage needed, no more new bulbs every six months, etc…

I still have my 400 watt MH in my veg room, but that’s about to change. I’m going all led in there soon.

No more dwc either. I switched to PPK system a few years back.

3 Likes

Received a tent in the mail yesterday. It’s the first tent I have ever owned. It’s pretty nice, I see why people like them. Took me and the wife about ten minutes to assemble. Also bought a Mars TS600 to go in it. Really just using it for males at the moment. Ignore the fireplace screen, it’s to keep the cats out of the tent. Lol

I have ten Sour Bubble males in it right now. Going to collect their pollen for ten female Sour Bubbles in another room.

5 Likes

Nice looking SB males there!

Congrats on your first tent!

2 Likes

Thanks @Coda, I will try to get a pic of the females.

I forgot to mention tent is 2’x2’ and 4’ tall. It’s pretty nice for under $50.

2 Likes

My two veg cabinets.

Top cabinet is new strains. I have around 21 sour bubbles in there from TGTB, ten males and ten females and one unsexed.
I also have a few Goji OGs F1s, several SSDD F2s I made a few years back, 6 Panamas from Ace, 2 Zamadelica from Ace, 1 Frankenstein from Johnnypotseed.

5 Likes

as promised @Uprangewilly
first 3 seeds are your pick bro

1 Like

Thank you. eenie, meenie, miney, moe

1 Like

Cant wait to pop them ssdd f2s brother! Next round is all ssdd

2 Likes

Nice dude. I can’t wait to see you grow them out.

I have several of the ssdd f2 going right now about two weeks in flower. So far like 75% female. I will post pics later of the ones I have going.

2 Likes

I got a nice 2x4 i can “try” to sex them in. I suck at sexing until you cant miss whatever youre looking at

1 Like

done! Cheers Urw

1 Like