Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

I agree. Being legal makes this so much more enjoyable

8 Likes

Hi @MBVapester , a very warm welcome to the Overgrow!

That is awesome, peace of mind is a wonderful thing. Looking forward to reading about your grow experiences.

7 Likes

@MBVapester welcome to the page. Glad to have another Canadian maximizing the system :joy: ACMPR is the way to go.

7 Likes

My name is beanz… how do you do…
I’m slightly skilled at chemical synthesis, plant breeding and… 12 years horticultural experience…
How do you do…
Beanz

16 Likes

Welcome TS! Good people here, Enjoy!

5 Likes

Herbie likes beans. Herbie has friends. Friend give Herbie beans…Now we gone watch the beans grow!

15 Likes

Damn son! Looking good in that grow room , welcome to OG what’s your style of grow ? It’s working whatever you doing keep up the great work!

4 Likes

Thanks.
Running hydro drip system all home made with GH base trio and cal and si. 4x8 orca and a last minute scrog net put in just for support. 3 x 315W CMH lights. 12 plants in there with various LST, topping, manifolding. Just tried different things I have read to see what I want to continue with.
Here’s another shot from the other end from Friday.

15 Likes

Very nice bro! They look very happy. Ever have problems with PM in a crowd like that? Just curious.

peace

2 Likes

Not so far. Have 2 x 6” and a 12” fan along the floor and the same above plus a hurricane and both intake and exhaust fans with a portable a/c vented thru the side so lots of air movement but yes it is crowded.

3 Likes

Hey @Ebud!

Welcome aboard!

Say hello, make some friends.

Ebud is helping me with my Tin Foil Forest and doing a fine job at that.

7 Likes

Thanks 99.
Hello all!! This seems like great community to join and be part of.

Well the outdoor season is officially upon us. Happy spring and happy gardening to all!
Hopefully I can contribute in some way, thanks.

Ebud

15 Likes

Welcome to the funzone @Ebud!

Just show us pictures and type some stuff… we’ll consider that contribution lol

7 Likes

Welcome Ebud! Cool place this is. Lots of good peeps. Lots of stellar knowledge.

Enjoy! peace

7 Likes

This is now.

And future.

19 Likes

Hey wassup!!!
Organic grower high brix enthusiast here…indoor ,outdoor whatever the situation allows…
Been in north california for awhile , canary islands and now spain…
I hate cannabusiness and all the growshops of the world, im against any sort of legalization only cool with normalization that basically is gona be never happening as far as I know…hahahah
Ditch all the bullshit products made for cannabis and lets grow some dank full tasting organic budzz!!!
One love!

16 Likes

So now you want to start your own post bro.

Find the big :heavy_plus_sign: at the top of the main screen and rock and roll.

@Muleskinner’s North Star is starting to stack em up pretty good.

7 Likes

Welcome on board, just to point out that the Canary Islands are also Spain, with Gibraltar we have enough for now :grin:, hope you will enjoy your stay with us … :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Welcome! Spain sounds like a good place to be!

3 Likes

More rhan 300.000 british people actually live permanently here, so you may be right … :sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes