Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

hey happy to be here hope i can help and learn from all of you looking forward to the future

7 Likes

Hi @nygrower13, welcome to Over Grow!

Have a look around, there are a lot of projects on the go and be sure to ask questions, we have a lot of friendly talented growers here. When you are ready, start a grow log, it will surprise you how much and fast you learn.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

thanks looking forward to learning and making new friends

3 Likes

thanks for the welcomei do have curing issues

3 Likes

Hit me up this eve and I’ll show you how to make it last a year and get better over time…government work today, wife’s soapstone counters…welcome to the sight you’ll get lost in here so leave a trail of seeds…:metal::sunglasses::beer:

4 Likes

No problemo,
If it is general info check out

If you have a specific question, post a question to… Ah, I see you already have! excellent.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Just a couple Big Bud autos and a Cinderella Jack autoflower. I’m gonna do a grow diary soon.

10 Likes

They are looking good. I will look for your diary and follow along.

3 Likes

JBow

I heard that Cinderella Jack is suppose to have a pretty good kick…Any experience with it?

5 Likes

Have some Jack the Ripper x White Gold I just dropped…sounds like a frosty treat. Welcome to OG…enjoy

5 Likes

Ladies and gemtlemen!!

Im tonight’s entertainment.

Jk

Im on here to learn and observe. Im in an illegal state with some people claiming itll be legal in a few years…cough cough bs bs…still i wait.

Not a grower yet but i do garden a bit. Cant wait to learn more about this plant

12 Likes

Yeah same here. I had a dude telling me it would be legal within a year…I said obviously you don’t know how legislation works :joy: we are a good 5 years out imo here in the lonestar state

5 Likes

I am impressed with the movement that Texas has had for the last 4 years or so. They’ve made small progress already.

2 Likes

Man that’s what they say and the plant is starting to give off a really cheesy smell that I’m loving. I’ll keep you updated. so far it’s been really been an easy going plant.

2 Likes

Oh, and welcome to OG @Flexnerb and anybody I missed. Enjoy the site!

3 Likes

Excellent…thx

2 Likes

Well it’s all about getting your foot in the door. Our med program is a f’ing joke right now but it’s headed in the right direction. We still got a long road ahead of us though

2 Likes

:joy: you’re still the king man

2 Likes

Excellent…Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s gonna take some time before this current Legislature will bend. I mean we’re talking about Dan Patrick, Governor Gimpy and the rest! I think we will see some form of Medical in 3-4 years. I don’t really care. It won’t change anything for me. I’m so tired of waiting.
Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face:
Blessings…

4 Likes