Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome @Maddogg. Yes we have come along way since $10 lids haven’t we! I’m a 67 year old hippie growing my own medicine for years. It’s good to know there are a few of us “pioneers” around. Stop by my Shitkicker Shed and burn one sometime. All Love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Welcome @Souljah1. Jump right in man! The dialogue and sharing of information is what it’s all about. You will find some of the most talented growers here. They are as generous as knowledgeable and are glad to answer questions. Oh, and we get really high and have some big fun also. One Love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I just registered and I’m new to the forums. I’ve had a few grows under my belt and cross bred. I vaguely remember this site 11 years ago or so.

I’ll post new strains soon. Have a Skywalker in the works.

I also just made my 2nd DWC and working on another.
It’s addicting!

Peace all.
Cheers

12 Likes

welcome aboard active board plenty of reading enjoy!!!

4 Likes

Hi @Aloe, welcome to the Overgrow!

2 Likes

Welcome aloe I’m quite new here too😉

3 Likes

Welcome to the community man, be good to see somebody else running DWC around here there aren’t that many :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Damn! I’ve been meaning to make my way near Santa Fe… I wish being in the thick of it meant I was easily capable of scoring some decent bud, all these dispensaries carry crap as far as “high quality” goes. I can’t complain though, it is cheap! This whole area is cheap, taxes, food, etc

2 Likes

Cheap is why I moved here too, plus the right to grow. See if you can find any organic places. They have the better smoke usually. Also, keep meeting some of the industry peeps and you’ll get to know other growers soon. I know that everybody in this part of the state smokes and grows it seems. But, learning to grow your own is the key!

3 Likes

Hello everyone @OG, it’s been months but I’m finally getting back to my old self. Being in the hospital for 9 weeks is no fun for sure, but I’m still breathing so I thank the powers that be, and modern medicine. Anyway, I’m looking forward to reading and writing, this really is a fantastic place with some great people.

12 Likes

Damn bro, glad to hear you are safe. I hope things are going to be alright. Glad to have you back! I hope cannabis can help with your problems. We can help in that department. peace.

3 Likes

Everyone should have the right to grow… we’ve let Uncle Sam get too big for his britches, about time we put him in check again! I moved here from Chicago which as of January 2020 will be legalized… :joy: FML but the taxes, traffic and people pretty much just suck there

3 Likes

Gotta come down to central il… we’re pretty cool here haha

5 Likes

No offense! The southwestern Chicago suburbs suck… Plainfield, Joliet. Naperville, Aurora, etc… plenty of good people in southern IL! I just spent too much time out there. “Too much of anything is bad”

4 Likes

Yeah you are correct actually the whole state is a shithole.
You’re not offending anyone, it’s not that they didn’t know

4 Likes

Hello, every one

My name is Mars Hydro LED, I am brand of led grow lights, very glad that the admin of overgrow choose me be a sponsor on overgrow forum. During the last 5 days here, i met lots of interesting growers. Fun and cool place.

Here we will share some grow tips,our latest news,products side by side comparison,grow feedback photo.

In this week,we will have a giveaway, keep your eyes on us if you are interested!!!:grin:

6 Likes

What’s poppin OG! New here, kinda new to growing weed, on my 4th grow right now. From southern USA, in a state where legality is completely a gray area right now. Still doin my thing tho. Strictly personal meds. Collecting a good bit of stuff for some future preservation runs to insure I’ll be smoking good then. Would love to share some of em too when I make them, and I see here you all have co-op preservation projects. Loving the vibes coming off this site, and all the valuable info. Thanks to all the true ogs, respect everything y’all have done for this community.

13 Likes

Hey @GMan, nice to hear from you, thanks very much for asking but I think I’m alright. Not to get into a lengthy rant but it’s something I’ve been dealing with for a while, I’m on dialysis and I ended up with a pretty bad infection but I’m in good hands as far as my dr. is concerned. Being 55 I don’t bounce back as quick as I used to. Thanks again, it’s really nice to be back with the whole crew again.

7 Likes

Howdy I’m from Chicago IL. I have never felt so good to start growing and learning. Just bought some seeds from MyCoTek unbroken chain. I’m definitely excited to see what I can do :smiley:

13 Likes

Welcome to overgrow man if it’s your first time there’s plenty of information around this place. Not heard of the seed company before but I wish you the best on your upcoming grow and don’t forget to open a diary up so we all get to see the goodness :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:t2:

6 Likes