Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome @Mike420! You’ll have a lot of fun learning and growing too. We’re all a bunch of goofs, too, so join right in! Ask lots of questions anywhere you want. People are very civil here. peace

Welcome @Zoey! Bring it man! We’ll listen and learn. I still don’t own any LED so I’m always listening. Do you have a thread set up that I should look for and subscribe to? Enjoy it here! peace

6 Likes

Welcome, ex Quad Cityan here.

Nice place we have here, kick off your shoes stay a bit.

7 Likes

Her from the USA to soak up some grow knowledge and learn about the different strains

12 Likes

Welcome @Blu-Tri! You just happen to have landed in the right place! enjoy and feel right at home! peace

1 Like

@Blu-Tri @gr0wn @Mike420 welcome to the site. Tons of great people here :v:

6 Likes

Hopefully I will learn a lot.

5 Likes

Don’t be scared to ask as many questions as you need. There are tonnes of VERY knowledgeable and helpful people here.
See ya around the boards.

2 Likes

Welcome @gr0wn! I let you slip through the cracks. I grew up and learned to grow in the deep south. Enjoy the site, I know you will! peace

2 Likes

Hey @CouchKushn! Glad to hear you’re on the mend and feeling strong again. Let’s grow brother! Hit me up if there’s anything I can do to help you get back in the flow. Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Thanks @oleskool830 really appreciate the good vibes, it I’ll take awhile but day by day I’m feeling stronger. Peace.

4 Likes

@General_Zod @Souljah1 @Cyberax @thecatfish @gramps @Mike420 Welcome to OG, this is great place to learn grow knowledge. :v: :v: :v:

3 Likes

Hi, GMan

Thanks, we are now post under two threads :flags:

One is New Sponsor On the Boards
Another is Mars Hydro Latest News

We will create our third thread under sponsor catalog next week, name will be : Mars Hydro GIVEAWAY…

2 Likes

Welcome Mike! Lol you showed up a day or two late… new here myself and was just discussing how terrible it is there, quite sorry about your geographical misfortune! (previous lifelong resident)… Sadly the only thing Chicago has going for it is the Blackhawks, good food, legalization in 2020 and clean’ish water… I’ll never go back. But GO HAWKS!!! & GL w/your grow bro!

6 Likes

Hahaha to funny man , and correct haha go Hawks

4 Likes

Hi OG! Been lurking for a while. Looks like there’s some great reads and good people around here.

Have been a legal med user for about twenty years now. Using cannabis helps me with…appetite, nausea, stress, sleep, pain and also helps as a social lubricant. Currently trying my hand at sativas in search of a non prescription fatigue killer.

Have done hydro w/salts in large pots of loose flock rockwool (caveman style/hand watered) and organics in large pots o dirts. I enjoy using both methods for different reasons and mostly try to keep things simple.

Looking forward to good things in the future. Am currently bleach bombing my space and prepping to take cuts of new seedlings. The seedlings are outside and quite a ways into bloom so there will be some reveg time required before any kind of bloom cycle. I’m pretty excited about the new flavors.

Happy thoughts and wishes to all, thanks for having me:)

18 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Oregonak & @Mike420 , great forum for ya to enjoy here … !
Hope you both have a good time here …:+1:.
Happy growing ,
Gaz

4 Likes

Welcome aboard Mike and Oregonak get a grow file going and start posting with lots of pics so we can see your grows.

5 Likes

Welcome @Oregonak and @Mike420! Enjoy! we have fun here. peace

3 Likes

Welcome @Oregonak. Howdy neighbor.

2 Likes

Hello everyone my name is Greenhills69. I’m here to educate myself ask for help share my experiences and just all around to discuss the amazing plant that draws us all together. I Currently reside somewhere in the Appalachian mountains we’ll say maybe lol. As a grower I have about 25 years experience under my belt. Everything from guerilla grows in the woods in florida to my current indoor grows. Many failures and many successes and I’m still learning. Looking to update my indoor grow space soon with some LED lighting looking forward to all the experiences good and bad and the barrage of information to come.

17 Likes