Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

How do I start a grow diary on here? I actually started one on “grow diaries” earlier today. Not sure if that’s a good place or not. But I’m seriously a total noob to these forums and how they work.

1 Like

Hi @TheHighCheef, if you are doing an indoor grow that’s a good place. If outdoors, check out the Outdoor Growing category and start it there.

Leaders and moderators can help you move it to the relevant category if you need help figuring out the best place.

The are a bunch of example diaries starting from seed. Take a look at those. It’s really however you want to convey what you are up to. Don’t be afraid to describe details on how you think you’ll be starting your grow or if you simply have some questions. You’ll get some useful suggestions and plenty of help as needed from experienced hands…

Welcome to the OverGrow!

9 Likes

Lemonade joe moved mine to grow diaries.
Wasn’t actually looking to set up grow diary was just looking for a buddy of mine that put down roots here.
But that’s fine lol

2 Likes

Sparks here,

I live in the west of Ireland where I discovered cannabis in the form of Hash in the mid 1980’s. I have wanted to grow for many years and last year finally found myself at a point in my life where I can face the legal risks involved with a personal grow here without jeopardising my family or professional life.

I am still learning lots with each run and am now on my ~6th grow
At present It have 4x Jorge’s Diamonds and 4x Night queens from Dutch passion growing in a 0.9M X 1.5M tent under 660W (@ the wall) of 3500K Led’s
These were flipped into flower today and I expect they will be done at the end of November.
I am Growing in Peatmoss with canna nutes and for this run I am using 11L pots with a blumat irrigation system

18 Likes

Welcome to OG, @sparks! I’m happy to see Irish growers here!

9 Likes

Welcome @sparks! I think you’ll really like it here. Tons of info and great people willing to help. peace

3 Likes

Hello all Dixie here ready start running with the big dogs thanks for paving the road love to all #Overgrowtheworld

8 Likes

Not sure about big dogs? Every one just seems to be at where there at in there relationship with this plant in there lives.
The elders help the younger with experience!
The youngens with inovative thinking, good system as youngens don’t stay young forever!
I’m sure there is a plant out there that offers eternal youth and I’m upping my search for it right now!
Hey at least if it doesn’t work I’ll die with smile on my face :joy:

7 Likes

Welcome @DankDisciple! You’ll be able to find about anything you can think of here if you look hard enough. And, you’ll have fun doing it! peace

3 Likes

Hello OG,
Like what I’ve been seeing in the community here . i hope there is an endless supply of ideas shared , the friendly openness dialog , gives me a good feeling about the growth that i can get from OG and what i can provide at the table for OG. get things growing legally in Massachusetts and build a community here . thanks for the opportunity to grow with you all .

P.S. Ready to explore and share ideas, etc.

14 Likes

Welcome to OG buddy, by the sounds of it you’ll fit right in we’re all up for sharing ideas and there is plenty of info to take on around the place :+1:t2:

5 Likes

thanks you , feel like a child in a candy store " what to try first".

3 Likes

IM so glad you came along. i hope eveyone makes him feel welcomed. Lol

4 Likes

Welcome @Mohr_GreenTrees! Dig around and have a good time. You’ll get wrapped up in some good threads before you know it. It’s an addicting place for an addicting hobby! Enjoy! peace

5 Likes

Thats exactly why I came back to overgrow today for the first time since it’s original shutdown.

The Juliet was NYCD (male) / c99 (female)
The Romeo was the opposite

I can still remember being terrified sending my Missouri address over the internet back then Jesus I thought I was gonna get my door kicked in lol

The breeder was John Lee pedimore or something close to that

Anyway if anyone has this still going let me know please

8 Likes

Wow awesome that someone remembers that! And yes that was the username, their profile pic was Ayn Rand.

Romeo was a short fat heavy hitting plant, Juliet was taller with smaller buds at nodes that were rock hard and as frosty as anything I’ve ever seen. The high from Juliet was psychedelic.

Welcome to the new OG, and if you find either of those star-crossed lovers let me know lol

9 Likes

Peace of My Heart was a down homie taught me a ton about growing on the low and getting supplies a lot of the nuts and bolts and then her cancer took over and she is now very dead for a long time I miss her but the war continues…

Been at this very long time and thought I was growing plants but I mean the plants mostly grew but I was growing this whole time too. (Does Groucho eyebrows and ashes cigar like blunt) growing into what I have no idea.

6 Likes

Hello!!
Glad to be back and seeing these forums! Been awhile since I’ve grown, thinking about starting up again!

5 Likes

Welcome (back?) @Hatemail1! We’re just farting around and growing and smoking pot! come on in… we have a good time! peace

2 Likes

37 posts were split to a new topic: Ifish introduces