Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Well brother you’re not the only one, people on here speak czech, français, italiano, english (DUH!), spanish and german, so far… I think there’s a couple of people from Slovetnia, but haven’t seen them lately…

4 Likes

Welcome @Lancien! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for the correction @LemonadeJoe! I knew i made a mistake there… HAHA!

1 Like

Hi ryasco

So now i want too be clear
another corection
Francois to Français pls

thx

4 Likes

Excuse moi, je parlez au pettit pas!

Corrected my man!

2 Likes

L’ancien…reminds me of Asterix and Les Anciennes! welcome to the club

2 Likes

Been lurking for a bit and been to damn stoned to post anything interesting till now. I think… like I said I’m stoned. (time started righting 2:50pm mountain time)

Joined Overgrow 6 months before the shutdown. Hung out posted learned a ton met a few people and still know a few of them today. Good people.

As of this moment I’m growing Tahoe OG and a very old cut of train wreck. The TW is one tough plant. I’ve tried to kill it a hundred times. It still keeps on kicking. Stretches and stretches and stretches… end up needing to pin it up to the wall of the 2’x2.5’ box.

3:15pm mt

Ok where was I…

Just going to hang out a read for now. Haven’t found a funny pic thread yet or a coffee shop. Seen a auto thread for new cars nothing on old rods. Boy and I are rebuilding a 71 Pontiac Le Mans luxury sport. Boy found it sitting in a field been there for over 25 years and still had all the windows. Gots some canser but think the old banana boat will cruse again.

Hope to meet some more fine folks and some new things to grow.

3:31pm mt

Man I;m stoned

14 Likes

Hey! Welcome!! Post some pictures of your growing. I have never grown tahoe og, only smoked it. It was :fire:!!!

3 Likes

Welcome and nice bud you got there!

3 Likes

Hey there @stain, i’ve seen ya around lurking amongst us… I am very happy you decided to break the silence!

Welcome back!

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!)

Hi @stain

Nice stuff. Look likes the bullit car :sunglasses:

++

L’ancien

3 Likes

whats up everyone!

Im new to the forums, but not to growing cannabis. Im a chef for a living and gardener in my spare time! Live in philly and a huge eagles fan! Started growing outdoors and then transferred to indoors. For awhile i ran organic in soil, but i ran out of space to put all the used soil so i switched to dwc. Ive have bin running botanicare kind nutrients,supplementing with spray-n-grow, sos and B52. I don’t have a crazy set up…veg tent 2x4x6 with 250 watt mh clone with t5s and clone buckets and flower is a closet 300 watt led all spectrums supplemented with 2 t5s in a 3x3x7

a year ago i crossed a sensi seeds hindu kush male with tga third dimension female so Ive popped some seeds of them and just acquired some more tga gear that i popped so ill be taking pics of those as i go. hope too find a short compact pheno of the 3d x hindu kush .

Thank you!
Chefboyrd420

9 Likes

Welcome @chefboyrd420! I am glad you found us and look forward to pics of your 3d X HK.

3 Likes

Hello there @chefboyrd420… Welcome to your new home!

1 Like

Thanks @MadScientist and @ryasco happy to be here with my peoples! Look forward to it all!

2 Likes

Show us pictures bro! Sounds to me like you got a great setup and i wanna peek into it!

1 Like

@MadScientist its not letting me right now so as soon as i can i will!!

1 Like

It happened to me too when i just signed up, and yesterday i got the master photographer badge after all this time! LOL

4 Likes

Welcome @chefboyrd420 to OG good to have ya on board looking forward to your growing experience!

2 Likes