Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hello all, I’m pretty new at this growing thing. Right now I’m really into learning about different techniques and messing around with automation and process control. I have a background in Biology (mostly micro), but work as a carpenter. I run my own construction company and have quite a bit of knowledge about building science. So hopefully if I can’t be of much help with direct growing knowledge I can help with grow room and experiment design. @LemonadeJoe, Awesome site! I like the design, much better than most forum websites! Thanks.

12 Likes

Hi @RickSanchez
Welcome to overgrow. You will find this site will make it easy for you to grow fine buds consistently.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions.
Have fun and enjoy learning about a great hobby!
:smile:

6 Likes

She reminds me of my abuela. Does she tell dirty jokes too? :heart:

4 Likes

I think she likes the moonshine too!

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to everyone’s experience an expertise .

3 Likes

Haha you are funny ! Girls do rock this cultivation shit :muscle:t3:

5 Likes

Hello @RickSanchez and welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Mendolove, it’s good to have you here. :relaxed:

1 Like

High @RickSanchez, Glad your here. Enjoy !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Used to work for a Rick Sanchez. He was not handy with a hammer, more inclined to micro manage but a great guy with a witty sense of humor and contagious laugh. Welcome @ricksanchez, looking forward to working in the industry with you again.

@Mendolove just asked about female growers on here recently. Welcome. Question answered, so your doing great so far!

1 Like

Well it’s not my real name, but thanks for the welcome everyone.

4 Likes

Hello all
I’m a new outside greenhouse grower from Western Canada. I have been around and used cannabis for 45+ years. I started growing last summer for my first grow. So this year is my second grow but was in hospital for sum time and they where not looked after like they should have. So this summer was much of an do’s and don’t year lol. So hoping to find and educated myself as much as possible for next years growing. Hope I can have some positive contribution to this site. Thxs for the add and hope to chat with you all soon.

7 Likes

Hello there @Jaybud! You should be able to find some info floating around here.

1 Like

Hello everyone!!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello @Groovy! :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome @Jaybud and @Groovy, nice of you to make overgrow your new home!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hello @jaybud and @Groovy, Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here at OG. :seedling:

3 Likes

Hi
I am 40 years old, lives in the south of France. Cook

I have been cultivating for a long time now, but still in the ground.
I used all the techniques, made my crossovers and selections, finally I made the rounds. But never tired.

I am passionate about nature (fishing, hiking, etc …), eat good food :slight_smile:

if I can help it will be with pleasure. But i need help too, I lost all my strain and I want to redo my genetic pool to be able to revive crosses. So you will find me in the section “trading post”

L’ancien

Sorry for my English

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @Lancien! Your english seems perfect to me, shows us pictures of your grows my man!

HppHrvst

1 Like

Hi MadScientist
Lel my english = mix of my knowledge and google translate.

I do not have any photos yet, but nothing interesting I started / sowed 10 ak48 reg 10 days ago, so Cro +7
I wait some stuff (in transit) to improve my setup. When I would have it I would make pictures before / after

Good grow

L’ancien

4 Likes