Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Yeah, I gotta start breaking out my pictures. I’ve had a fun 2 years! peace

7 Likes

Hello everyone at OG. Just discovered this site about a week ago. I love what I see, tons of help and very few trolls. And best of all you guys seem to love Bodhi!
So I have been growing about 5 years now with a perpetual grow. Currently running goji og and diesel and just put some silver mountain and ssdd in 12/12. Also got some sour butterxghash in veg.
Sorry if I don’t post pics but I live in a nonlegal state and I can be a little paranoid.

19 Likes

Hi @Uprangewilly, glad you’ve joined the community! Welcome to the Overgrow!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Uprangewilly.

The site removes all meta data from pictures. That may help to ease your mind.

Peace

Bonged

5 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome.

So Bongedtobits, do I need anything for my tablet or internet to protect my identity?

5 Likes

@Uprangewilly
Common sense about what you share location wise.,. And if you ever want to take part in some of our present drops you need a safe address to send to. Pics get anonymized. We do track links you click on on the site… This is internal only and only for links shared on the site in posts etc. Ultimately, someone is responsible for the content linked to and shared so that’s why it is there. @LemonadeJoe and others on here have the utmost respect for privacy with the re-launch of this awesome site.

10 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the advice and a little education on how things work with the privacy aspect.

And I definitely have a safe address for genetics that I purchase/trade . Lately I have been buying from James bean and great lakes. It’s so much less stressful buying from us banks, I love it.

7 Likes

Hello everyone,
I am fortunate enough to live in a now “legal” cannabis country and have been growing my own supply for only 2 years now, I simply like cannabis not for profit, the more I learn the more I get turned on growing and it has become my new obsession, well big interest.
My setup is simple and has allowed me to make mistakes and progress and have learned enough to have had several successful harvests. Reading is great but my best learning is by doing and observing.
4x2x6’ tent
MarsHydro led reflector 720W
4”exhaust fan and filter

Hope to contribute one way or another

17 Likes

Welcome everybody! Im high and tipsy right so forgive me if I missed someone. I haven’t been doing this recently but I figured out that if I copy names to the reply it stays and isn’t erased. Lol anyways,
@thenasty1 , @Kobracom420 ,@PhobosAnomaly420 , @GMan, may good fortune with your grows be bestowed upon you.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG Uprangewilly and werbas !!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @werbas & @Uprangewilly you have your self a great community here very knowledgeable people and if it makes you feel any better werbas im in same shoes here sadly that’s the world we live in seems like news here in my state its all talk and no walk on passing recreational… i am just as bad with paranoia due to all the conspiracy therorys on the YouTube lol

8 Likes

Note to self check out conspiracy theories on you tube… Hello and welcome to Overgrow @werbas @Uprangewilly you come to the right place for knowledge and experience and they don’t mind giving a person some of that knowledge. Grow on, Burnso

7 Likes

Welcome to Og @Puremich420 and @Uprangewilly was wondering what your grow styles focus around? Lots of great info can be found in these threads!

7 Likes

Lots of low stress training. Led lights. Synthetic Grower as well as perpetual Grower

8 Likes

Welcome all!,I’m new too to this forum, and they really roll out the red carpet for everyone. Very uplifting in comparison to the world we live in today. Keep it green! peace

11 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Uprangewilly’s Growroom

Respect to you. I lived many, many, many, paranoid days in my life. It is an art to behold. Learned by a lot of dumbasse’s I know being heat bags. Keep up the good fight Buddy.

4 Likes

Hi I would like to introduce ourselves and our seed company:

We are here for you the people, need anything or some extra love on your order please message us!!]

14 Likes

Welcome @killabeez-seedbank!

Good to have another seedbank around to promote great genes

4 Likes

Thank you Toasty, let me know what you think of the site, also is there anything in particular you might like from the suite? wink wink nudge nudge.

4 Likes