Is 88g13×hashplant close to a original g13 or is the still original g13 around

Yeah there is a cross from bodhi I was looking at. Have tried to find it for a couple years here in OH never happened. So now I’m going to try and find a g13 to try to replicate what little know about it

2 Likes

Yea Bodhi has a lot of 88G13HP in latest drop
on sale at JBC, happy hunting, cheers hpi joy

7 Likes

I want that cat shit weed from Columbus. That golden brown yellow haze. That’s the best bud in OH. There was a real
Legit G13 many years ago that plant is gone from what I have seen. Grew Hazemans it was good but not that Spaceman weed.

3 Likes

The lemon g I had was intense in flavor and smell just like lemon pine sol. Are you talking about dumpster hard to say the smell but wet garbage is close many scents at once

just hit me up via dm and send me some coordinates, bro :wink:

11 Likes

If you’re looking for 88g13HP as well as Lemon G then maybe Lemon Hashplant v2 from Bodhi?

glg bodhi

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/bodhi-seeds/

13 Likes

lemon lotus is also lemon g x snow lotus

4 Likes

Have a look at mr nice seeds, recently done a release of g13 afghan an g13ac an a couple of others. The newer ones have been made with what looks like a sister or s1 of the original clone, supposedly sourced by shanti baba from the very same guy who originally gave nevil the infamous cutting. I’m not sure if they have been given out to distributors yet but are defo available from him privatly

4 Likes

He has them for 200usd a pack but it’s only for 5 seeds. Ouch. I’ve heard horror stories about him.

2 Likes

Ah, I think the guys had bought 4 packs then on a deal. Two split em and grew 10 plants each and all came out as Millenium Bud S1’s, same looks smells and highs, okay at best. Looked damn near exactly like World of Seeds Afghan Kush.

5 Likes

Yea What ever Dr Greenthumb’s sent us was a waste of time. Looked awesome and grew vigorous and huge, but all leafly bud hardly any calyx structure. Took forever to finish and smoke was bunk.

7 Likes

Yeah that will work with me. Have you order before never had to send payment the way there asking. It seems legit just checking how it goes

1 Like

Knowing what your getting for 200 on thing but not knowing and expecting different for 200 a lil harder to do

1 Like

Yes they are very reliable & reputable in addition to being a sponsor here on OG. Good luck!

4 Likes

Alright good enough for me thank you

Jbc ? Or can I go direct

Great lakes has a sale

When I quickly checked JBC they don’t have Lemon G x 88g13hp, but they do have Dumpster x 88G13HP (I think you indicated you were looking for Dumpster as well). If you see something that interests you on JBC I have read overwhelmingly positive things about them as well but never used them personally. GLG always comes through quickly.

@Great_lakes_Genetics posts here regularly and is no stranger to the community. Great company in my opinion and worth supporting.

GLG

7 Likes

The pictures that you put up of what you got given as g13 did actually look like the real thing. Did you guys try outcrossing them to see if the results were any good , or did you just ditch them ?

1 Like

Thanks again will be sending it in tomorrow.

2 Likes