Is 88g13×hashplant close to a original g13 or is the still original g13 around

A reputable breeder named Deadpanhead has a g13 hp inbred line from the original mr nice drop for 50$ + ship. G13HP — DeadPanHead's Seeds

5 Likes

@Vbz420 sounds good and welcome to og : )

1 Like

Try his auctions it is much cheaper.

3 Likes

@GCC.Bud was trying the auction fo first time today , but when I bid and then go to basket /checkout to look it says full price ?

1 Like

You need to wait until the end of the auction.
Maybe someone bid more…
For me it worked.

Best wishes

Bud

3 Likes

I just haadnt registered lol technical issue haha

2 Likes

Oh!
The Bodhi Lemon Hashplant v2 really caught my eye! Damn you! I’ve been trying to not buy more seeds, but had to order a pack of these! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We ditched them. Nothing redeemable about the smoke or bud structure, just big plants with bulky fluff.

1 Like

Same here! I picked up a pack during 4/20 sales. Can’t wait to grow some!!!

I’ve ordered from JBCseeds.com many times and it has been nothing but perfect transactions with great freebies. I hear nice things about Great Lakes, but I’m opposed to sending payment in the mail.

6 Likes

It a real addiction my friend

There on sale 52 bucks from great lakes

Pakalolo seed co has a solid G13 cross

2 Likes

Yeah that seems to be a common issue with those g13 seed plants from greenthumb…I wonder if ortega actually reversed the cutting DD held on to the cutting he held an then picked a plant from the resulting seed…wich then if selfed seeds are made again from that plant may explain why the finished product seems so watered down. Alot of people complain that the finished product from those seeds from greenthumb is like smoking lawn clippings…but you end up with a lot of it, just seem to be a completely waste of time, a lot of very bland, nasty an weak product. Its what ive repeatedly heard from almost every one ive seen who have tried them. But im sure ive seen afew people over the years who swear that when they are outcrossed that they actually produce very very strong good plants…might have been woth trying.

3 Likes

G13 is gone. That somebich is dedd. The plants claiming to be G13 are not even close. If you smoked the real shit you would know. It’s an entirely different level of high. Like entering the 5th dimension. It’s gone period. Prove me wrong il eat my shoe. One puff on the exhale and you step out on Mars. Those who know, know.

7 Likes

Great lake genetics came through very quick shipping and very pleased also came with a five pack of snow caine× cake fighter freebie. Now to impatiently wait for the next few weeks to pass for the next run. Thank you all

2 Likes

Yeah… so I mailed my cash to GLG well over a week ago (10 days), and so far they have not received it. So I’m starting to think I just lost $52

Cash through the mail… totally sketchy. I shoulda known better.

So, I’m gonna check out the link you posted Barefoot, and buy any Bohdi seeds from them in the future.

2 Likes

Growing something ATM sent to me as a freebie from MSNL called G13-Haze. I don’t have high expectations but will report back in a few months…

2 Likes

Really did you send it priority? I sent my money on a Friday after noon and had the beens that Wednesday

1 Like

Whew! Got notification today that GLG finally got my cash in the mail, and the order is processing! Man… took like 16 days for it to get there :roll_eyes:
But it’s all good in the neighborhood now! :tada:

1 Like

I’m sure it’s already been said but there’s 2 cuts of g13
The pacific and the airborne

I have quite a few g13 crosses from the mid 90’s and early 2000’s when I eventually get to em I’ll find this thread and post

4 Likes