Is 88g13×hashplant close to a original g13 or is the still original g13 around

Looking for a g13 as close to original as possible. I’ve found many crosses but I’m hoping there somewhere to get a pure g13

12 Likes

There were both in one of the boxes but I don’t recall which one.

3 Likes

I think I remember reading that the g13 was a clone only.Im sure there are others but Ive run the Mr Nice g13xskunk and it was great.

Most were squat Indica type plants that all had a similar burnt rubber //tennis ball smell.Killer smoke that made some wonderful hash

4 Likes

Yeah g13 is clone only and I think Dr greenthumb is the only one still with it. $500/pack. Few of us split a pack but they ended up being his Millenium Bud instead of the G13 and he wouldn’t do anything about it :angry:

Other than that you’re left with hybrids. Professor P has a g13/haze male he’s worked with since nevil released it, made a bx1 with an afghani.

The 88g13hp is probably the next best bet. Or MrNice’s g13/widow or skunk crosses.

21 Likes

there is a nursery clone here in the PNW

LORIN

Airborne G-13 x Dr. Hoffman

indica dom hybrid

8 weeks

ATTRIBUTES:
high yielding
high testing
outdoor winner

7 Likes

Airborne g-13 isn’t actually g13 though. Airborne said as much himself some time ago. It’s just a good indica.

11 Likes

They’re 200us for 5 seeds now.

That substitution is scary to hear…

I know someone on here grew his g13 recently… Haven’t heard of any smoke report or anything really…

(If I remember correctly, g13 was never touted as a giant yielding clone… greenthumb supposedly had it tissue cultured to rid it of a disease and that would be why his is high yielding???)

6 Likes

Yeah I think 88g13hp going to be the way I gotta go

9 Likes

I just germed a few. Many duds, some runts, but I did end up with one nice female so I’ve got high hopes.

The stock is on the older side I think.

10 Likes

@Mr.greenbee

i still got some “sloth” left, if they are of interest.
made those around 2014 or so, i think (? lol)

the dad was a g13/black widow f4-male. the line was selected
for g13-traits. i made f5’s and hit the “klar” with those f4-dudes.

that “KLAR”-mother is a european clone selected from “g13project”
by hashbean in denmark … “g13p” is a worked ghash-seedline (IX3),
selected for as many g13-traits as possible for a few generations.

so, the ‘sloth’ is a pure-indica with that mossy-forrest-sweet-hashy-earthy-
thing going on. a 8 to 9 weeker, big yielder of big couchlock-buds. i got only
a few left, but i can shsre some, if you want them, mate :slight_smile:

40 Likes

Yeah, i agree. 88g13 x hashplant with open pollination S2 would have a high probability for a G13 :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Good luck finding that one.

Lemon G is an Ohio clone-only that is also G-13. You’d have a better chance of finding that one. But it’s still going to be difficult to get someone trustworthy to get it to you. Better off with the Lemon G crosses :man_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

Some places still sell what they call G13 clone. Not sure if it’s the real deal, the Airborne clone, or what.

6 Likes

One of our all time favorite grows was the Mr.Nice G13 x Hashplant… hearty little shrubs with tons of big crystal-covered buds… dense as hell.
Would make her a staple, if the seeds weren’t so damned pricy!

11 Likes

G13…don’t even start

11 Likes

Lmao :rofl:

Please post one of your g13 memes (!)

7 Likes

15 Likes

That would be awesome. I’m in the us in a medical only state. What do I need to do on my end

3 Likes

Lemon g what I’m after. I couldn’t find lemon g there was an electric lemon g but I’m not sure how close it is to what I had. I’m in Ohio and have had no luck obtaining a clone of the tasty lemon g

3 Likes

Didn’t someone say Bodhi had a Lemon G cross? I thought I remember it from a couple of days ago.

'88G13/hp is floating around here on the site and is legit. Hang around for a while and you’ll run into it.

10 Likes