It's SEEDurday (again)

333 grams should be pretty spot on

2 Likes

617 grams in/with both bag combined.

1 Like

1041 grams

2 Likes

Dam bud glad your back definitely missed your giveaways . Bet you got some killer new stuff to flood OG with . I’ll be following along just in case your tossing out some fire. Merry Christmas

3 Likes

513 g. Thanks for the chance!

1 Like

I’ll change mine to 346 grams cancel my previous guess . Edited last guess

1 Like

573 grams is my guess

Thank you @Purple-N-Hairy love the game. But I’m so bad at it! Lol :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

420 gram :wink:
Just because.

1 Like

@Purple-N-Hairy any chance of seeing the plants right before harvest . Think I’m out on my guess and seeing the size of the plants could provide a advantage ?

1 Like

492 grams, if I have to guess

1 Like

I quess 80 grams

1 Like

Sorry, @ShiskaberrySavior, but everyone must base their guess on the pics I’ve posted. No additional info or pics will be provided.

Thanks for playing, @onewiththeforce, and I’m glad I could lure you back into posting on Overgrow after 4 months, but this contest is open to “Member” level or above. “Basic” is one step below “Member”, but you can be a full-fledged “Member” if you stay more active. It’s not hard, so please keep posting, reading and liking posts and you’ll get there before you know it. THEN you can win free seeds in my SEEDurday contests!

Yeah, you pretty much have to guess to win, but not to exist. Totally up to you!giphy-smirk

5 Likes

Thanks, @ShiskaberrySavior, and the same to you and yours.

Thank you. For the record, I’ve been around, but haven’t posted much. After that sh!t in the original “It’s SEEDurday” thread, I lost my love and inspiration to contribute to Overgrow. But since it’s the holiday season, I felt it was time to share again.

Thanks again!

8 Likes

Glad to see some of that spirit coming back out @Purple-N-Hairy
To bad you can’t use all the shit for fertilizer!
Stoked to see you back doing your games.

2 Likes

Thank you - Bill Murray

4 Likes

I am gunna go with 666!

Even though I really think that my guess is a bit over…

Thanks for passing out :fire: P&H!!!

:robot:

5 Likes

I’m gonna guess 300 hundred grams

Thanks for da giveaway!!

2 Likes

BTW - I know a few of you already know this, but I definitely grew my PBB from a genuine pack of Thug Pug Genetics’ Peanut Butter Breath…

14 Likes

Very nice, I am excited to be in the running to win these! Peanut butter breath has been a few peoples favorite strains and has been on my wishlist for a long time

2 Likes

247 grams of goodness

1 Like