IWS Oxypot - Maxi Bright 315 Budbox Shed Grow UK

Looks like LEDs are the way to go… I’ll be sticking with my tent heaters tho… I’ll only get to grow over winter anyway because of the: Is it a shed/summer house conundrum :joy::joy:
Got a pic of my two other plants I gave away… they are in my original box I made all those years ago… everything still works… they are under an HPS by the colour… they look well enough tho :grin::grin:

5 Likes

Welcome to the light side. Those little ladies are looking lovely. Definitely I’ll be keeping a tube heater. Humidifier on an inkbird or similar relay.

1 Like

Hi Cola… i looked at the inkbird but purely because of gadgetry sent for the sonoff to manage RH automatically :sunglasses:… got a tube heater in my tent. Gives me an extra degree overnight. Thats running off an inkbird style thermostatic plug… Not looking forward to our arctic blast next week :boom::dash::drooling_face::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Think we already got the arctic blast. There’s no heater in my shed now which could be a very major factor in poor germ rate. Should have got a heated prop going I reckon. I just went out and had to snap my dog off a lamppost it’s that cold :joy:

1 Like

Wait a minute here, you are the grower, and that plant in the tent is the growee, lol.

99%

3 Likes

Cough… Grower I am :grin:
Interesting pic of a top I FIMd the other day… Looks like two flowers opening… Maybe I didn’t cut far enough down :grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

Took the dog for a walk… Nice village with a pub for lunch. We passed this church… couldn’t resist a piccy… lovely English winter day :wink::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Can’t help thinking you’re from the land of the oatcake. I may be way off.

Sonoff stuff is all ordered now. Think you’re onto something with these bro. And my solstix should be coming too :smiley::laughing:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see yr build as it progress’ @anon58740919 … if only to have them I’m tempted… I saw some “Handy heaters” in another post… probs cost more to run than I’d save on LEDs… but I do love a gadget :joy::joy:
I’m a good 100miles South of an oatcake… more of a crumpet man :wink::wink:

2 Likes

Mate as far as I’m concerned 99% of bread products derive from Bolton :joy:

Props on knowing an oatcake if you’re not from there. I’m definitely Not but fuck me apart from the a34 they’re the best thing to come outta stoke haha. Definitely stay tuned for the build if you decide to go ahead I’ll happily pass on all I’ve learnt

2 Likes

Should help keep temps down :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah, that looks kind of nasty.

What a beautiful view though!

99%

And I really wanted to land my helicopter there too, lol. :helicopter:

99%

4 Likes

The view is of our office grounds… a stunning place …even when it’s kin freezing :grin:
I’m trying a dose of LITFA as highlighted by @99PerCent in another post and @anon58740919 too… well it worked well enough for two days… so tonight I just had to pull everything around trying to get tips to holes… it looks pretty smashed up at the moment but a another two day dose of LITFA will tidy that up… I’m hoping to fill a bit more then top the main tip, maybe I’ll do that sooner… don’t really wanna Veg too much longer I’m at 40days from seed… let’s see how the garden grows… note to @anon58740919… if you don’t RDWC yours definitely rotate your fill holes to the front… now I have plant all over the place testing C.F. & PH would be a fuckin nightmare if it wasn’t … topping up is simples too :+1::+1:

Some fillage :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

The correct application of LIFTA is not for the amateur, lol.

99%

4 Likes

That’s exactly who the target market should be for litfa imo lol

1 Like

Well here’s one who considers himself a target audience :grinning::grinning::grinning: look ive managed neatly 4 hrs… had to do something… took a piccy… lol from my sofa @anon58740919:joy:

2 Likes

Me too mate. Learning every day. Even from yourself. That’s the idea of a community though init. You’re doing well at 4 hours. I’ve not been out since this morning. (There’s nothing to check on and temps plummeting to -6 tonight I may aswell cut my losses wait a week or 2 whilst I come up with a better game plan. The beans must know I’m not ready for them lol

1 Like

I’ll be putting together your package this weekend, It’ll go out the first monday in March. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sure i will get something growing eventually. To be fair they have been dusty old f2s I’ve potted and the jiffy’s have a very small chance of showing yet :joy: anything I’m starting now is starting once the sheds insulated and heaters in

4 Likes

My goodness…24 hours later…:joy:

2 Likes