Free Jamaican Lambsbread (Vibes Collective)

Bless up Lion.

2 Likes

Boy ! that sure does sound lile a great genetic line – hope you run it soon __ haven’t ordered from Swami yet but if I want any landrance/heirloon hybrids genetics swami has many. many genetics

2 Likes

Ok @Upstate maybe you can check with @Wuachuma to open and devellop the OG seed run co, the project can start for the 420 like! The idea is to maximize the number of seeds for the F8, and if there’s other pure lines derived from ours it will be even better! Just have to keep the “Vibes Collective” label i think.

Yes the lineage of this JLB has been separated after Rahan’s F3, there’s the line i work with from just one mother selected purple and fruity mango, and the other line F4 done by Jahgreenlabel with all his mothers mixed. This one by him was much more shared, a lot in Spain with different reproductions that i don"t know, that’s the lines you have i think like Snowhigh, R. Williams etc. (Most of the Spanish scene didn’t really respected our free vibes i guess, we are all French btw with Dan, Rahan and JGL.

25 Likes

I thought it was really cool how you guys from from France, Germany, and Spain came together to preserve what you guys smoked on back in the day.
W89/ttx , R.I.P., blew my mind in how he could get these delicate sativas to flower so well with his synthetic regimen. He also turned a lot of us onto tall containers seeing how well he did with his (I think tulip?) containers.

Thank god for Google translate letting me see all the old work done on the older spanish and french forums.

Stuff was reaaallll strict and held real tight when I came along around 2015, after the ACE stuff. But then Growmore made his own forum and asked us to openly share within that Growmore circle and things started opening back up again.
I worked with Zamal, Ghana, Hmong Thai for a couple years before the fire - i hope to never forget those memories.
I no longer have those seeds, but now Ive got things like Vietnamese, Uzbek, Metal Malawi, and soon Jamaican to help preserve.

18 Likes

Well, I’m from spain… and not know of this scene :rofl: But I’m not very involucrated with that, I prefer to maintain a low profile. And here in spain, people tend to talk, to talk too much, and not legal things must not be taken lightly.
The only scene that I am aware of if this forum. And I 'm pleased.

Happy growings.!!!

10 Likes

This is the thread started nearly one year ago to the day. Perhaps the reason it didn’t go off without a hitch was that I was lacking a Vibes Collective members’ blessing😁
I think you are right. I grew the f7 or f8…likely the Spanish line.

This time will be a mix of my next gen( f9?, i safely made 25 seeds the first time before calling it) mixed with the f7 or f8 generation i grew the first time.
When are you starting? Want to coordinate? Mine are soaking atm.

25 Likes

@Upstate Well really no rush for the project, at first step i think it would be a question of finding and create a little team of dedicated pure sat growers with experience and enough space time to run as many seeds as possible to produce ideally thousands OG freebees and not only few hundreds. So step by step wisely yes, we gonna draw it with patience like for its flowerings, years of work to come! :green_heart: @LemonadeJoe

21 Likes

Harvest soon complete, spicy green few phenos separated to the majority of purple and fruity (banana/mango/litchi bubblegum)

44 Likes

So next step would be to repro Green spicy ones separately to re-injected them into the Purple fruity next time. In/out breeding suite i think, knowing that my line IBL is from just one purple fruity mango mom of 20 from F3. so logical decrease of green spicy… :face_with_monocle:

18 Likes

29 Likes

More pics of my repro F7 (19 x 7 males selected of around 50 of my F6s). Also cross work to 6 females St Vincent of 10 (SeedySimon), (4 at the bottom on pic).

My champion stallion green spicy :wink:

35 Likes

28 Likes

St Vincent, SeedySimon’s

1 of 6 moms seeds separated, with the same banana terps of Lambsbread, all others are in the green spicy spectrum, cool synchronicity, cross named Caribbean Dream ^^ Irie!

32 Likes
10 Likes

6 Likes
7 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes