24 Likes

day 55, flushing has begun.

peace …

25 Likes

AK-47 f2

day 56

thanks for looking …

35 Likes

Love that you’re sharing all this with us, thanks for being so open about your strains, makes me want to try them all the more

5 Likes

@Naptown916 I’m glad you said this and brought it to peoples attention. Jaws is one of very very few who documents his entire process and posts it online in a few spots. You can normally find any info/reference pics needed for any of his creations/offerings. I’ve been a fan for a long while and over the last few years have come to know him personally. I can with utmost certainty say that he is one breeder no one should have issues getting behind. Very interactive and is always there to answer questions, all info, pics even his tips/tricks and every item utilized is documented and well documented. Top notch customer service and an incredible library hundreds of plants deep. The man has been doing this 20+ years though so it all makes sense . Many don’t know some or a lot of this so I figured I’d share it with everyone. Proud to be able to call him a friend. Much respect :raised_hands:t2:

19 Likes

Yeah it’s valuable info, you can see what to select for, how to shape your plants what to expect strain wise and most importantly whether that’s the buds you’re actually looking to grow. So much useful information.

7 Likes

Nice plant man! See why you may have f2’d it :sunglasses:

4 Likes

AK-47 F2

DOUBLE HEATHER F1

thanks for looking …

26 Likes

DMT

peace …

33 Likes

Dang! Those all look really nice!

4 Likes

Lots of serious nuggage on everything wish I could smell it over here! I bet it’s real funky at the growspot. That double Heather really has that OG structure. I’m betting it’s fire :fire: The AK is unmistakable, takes me back just looking at it, I haven’t smoked AK in over 20 years no joke.

6 Likes

DOUBLE HEATHER F1

day 59

peace …

30 Likes

Beautiful structure :+1::+1::+1::+1:

Very nice job

Paps

5 Likes

oh ya! got me drooling over here!

5 Likes

No kidding! Like I mentioned in a different post, check out the overall plant health. @JAWS your plants finish like they start. Strong. Smells?

4 Likes

this heather is pretty sweet to the nose and there something else there as well just not sure how to describe right now. i really hope she hold the smell after a dry and cure “IF SO” ohh my ohh my…

thanks brother …

6 Likes

8 week durban poison, what do you think ?.

not dry yet only been hanging for 4 days.

peace …

29 Likes

I think you have a clean keyboard! Should see mine :woozy_face:

Plant looks great, love how “hairy” it is. GOOD trich coverage, should be outstanding bud. Need a tester , lol

6 Likes

Damn, I love the look of that.

4 Likes

the 8 weeker still standing at day 61.

me like me like long time …

21 Likes