Jaws seeds tester beans

Yup. Same plant labeled dbl Heather 2

ahh ya i dont think thats a female hair you guys are seeing, way to big wide to be hair. i think that is leaf tips were looking at. can you bend the top over a snap a shot of node under side ?.

so none of the other plants looks like this one ?.

and hey guys im not trying to deflect anything here i just want to make damn sure this is a real herm before i throw out 400 seeds.

strange …

5 Likes

can i get a full shot of any of those plants ?.

thanks …

1 Like

Don’t toss em!

1 Like

Looks like wonky leaf tips

2 Likes

Don’t throw them out the rest are fine…let’s just wait and see what happens.

Right now all it’s done is go into flowering and show some balls

Number 1

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

They were all just watered 5 mins ago

3 Likes

ya either way toss the one with balls because its not going to be DH or it should not be. the other just stay the course and keep an eye on them, for me a male flowering when still in veg is not a big deal, how ever that one seems to be packing on the clusters and thats a bit odd.

be mindful …

2 Likes

Dont worry, you don’t come across as defensive. I wouldn’t throw anything just yet, I still can’t tell from these pics what’s going on.

3 Likes

Hes got the proud papa look in his eye. Lol

All the plants are labeled and referred to as there number from the start. This one was wonky right out of the gate.

The rest have been fine. I will document any changes and post “pics” before tossing anything.

You were very upfront that these are testers and you gave me so much other stable goodness… :heart:

1 Like

ya brother all seed popped should be eyed carefully but even more so when dealing with fems/s1. i try to make sure that all my testers understand these are tester seeds and issue do happen. i do not mind bad news when it happens as long as its not in a angry bashing way. and trust me i have heard that as well even though they knew they were working with testers.

onward brother …

4 Likes

No bashing here man. I am thankful for the opportunity.

3 Likes

i know your not brother, all good.

grow on …

1 Like

Update time

Double Heather 1

Double Heather 3
This one trying to throw branches everywhere

Double Heather 4

Double Heather 5

No nuts or weirdness on these. No2 was chopped for balls (calling that one a fluke).

Waiting and watching

6 Likes

so did the #2 ever throw any hairs or was he all male ?.

thanks …

3 Likes

The top looked the same as it did in the above post but the nuts were getting too big to keep around.

So I am calling it a confirmed male not a herm. Take that with a grain of salt, I would have liked to see it develop more but this boy don’t fuck with the pollen.

1 Like

update PLEASE .

thank you …

1 Like

Back from a vacation, the ladies were watched by a close friend.

Double heater 1

And it’s a girl :blush: not a nut in sight

6 Likes

Double Heather 4

Confirmed female

7 Likes

Double Heather 3

Also confirmed female

No nuts anywhere on any of these girls.

Hopefully the photos get a little better I am playing with the settings a bit.

9 Likes

Double Heather 5

And lastly some hairs

12 Likes