Jaybeezy’s garden

My autos outdoors are I’m plain store bought compost that I feed straight tap water with a little megacrop added to boost up the nutrient levels a little. No messing with ph. Plants are healthy and loving it. I do adjust my indoor plants food as they are in coco and my tap water comes out in the high 7s. I never fuck about with my soil grows and they always do fine. Cannabis plants are hardy and can survive in most environments. If you adjust levels to much to often the swing is what stresses the plants out and causes the problems :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

So i did two slurry tests both coming out to 6.7 pH and 86ppm…I’m thinking she’s starving

So i gave her another feeding 6.3 pH at 700ppm that would be the same as last time and my soil is at 80ppm making me believe my plant has eaten all it’s food i could be wrong but it doesn’t hurt to try well i guess it does at this point but I’m willing to start over this has been a bumpy journey and i wanna thank everyone for their input noob or not input is always appreciated

I’ll update after work see if she’s happy or what this is her now

the purple is from it getting to 68 i assume

5 Likes

My tap water comes out higher than 86ppm :rofl: I’d be increasing her food :+1:

5 Likes

I don’t wanna over feed her now lol :joy: next feeding I’ll do full and a half strength. I think when i overwatered i pushes out any nutes in the soil kinda leaving me with a blank slate. I’ve never had this happen before haha usually i over do it so that’s my first thought @Esrgood4u

5 Likes

I wouldn’t bank on it draining all nutes out of your soil and she’s showing good growth despite the problems you’re having so she looks like a content plant see what the feed does now as like I say she’s definitely growing so can’t be that bad can it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

i think she likes it hahah color is comin back

5 Likes

Hard to tell the other pic looks like you’ve used camera flash :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: yeah my bad it’s super dark in the morning

2 Likes

So she wasn’t as light as she was in the first picture yeah i used flash haha i just gotta take pics in the bathroom take my word for it tho she’s gotten darker.

Today she looks happy not pray happy but happy seems to realllllllly enjoy feedings (OF COURSE SHE DOES SHES FRIGGIN HUNGRY)

3 Likes

She’s enjoying the feed. Seems like everytime you feed she begins to raise them big leaves like yeh give me that light.

And what temps are you running in there are we above 20C?

2 Likes

Yeah still around that which is probably causing problems but i don’t have a way to heat it up in there other than my 150 watt HPS i need to get a bulb for

2 Likes

Bathroom light best light? Lol

maybe she didn’t darken up but she definitely enjoys the feedings so I’m going to up the strength by half depending what the slurry test tells me before watering/feeding

8 Likes

Gettin better! Good to see my friend. She’ll pull through and Be a monster :smile:

Puff puff pass

3 Likes

I hope so @Leaf let’s keep them positive vibes goin.

Random thing so I’m not spiritual or religious in anyway and i don’t diss it you do you ya know but my sister on the other hand super spiritual positive vibes one with the universe all that stuff.

She tells me to hug the water and put positive energy into it…WHAT. I couldn’t help but to picture someone sitting on the ground hugging a bucket of water whispering sweet nothings at it.

5 Likes

Hahaha yes I believe in positive thinking, but not so much in hugging the water lol!! Good luck with that :smiley:

3 Likes

So im gna start a new seed and see if i could do it right this time around i think an issue I’m having has something to do with the soil goin from happy frog to nectar #4 I’ve got burnt tips on new growth. Maybe the slurry test steered me wrong and i in fact do have nute lockout I’m quite puzzled

Looking at deficiency charts it looks like zinc to me it’s only on new growth and basing off of mobile and immobile nutes i think it’s immobile and it’s zinc

3 Likes

Are you keeping this one going? I’ve had an ugly ass plant pull through, almost killing it to pull a good amount of bud. Without me taking it to the end, I wouldn’t have learned a few things.

4 Likes

@cdnBuddy Definitely keeping the old one going to do exactly that learn from my mistakes and by fixing the only issue is my lighting but maybe I’ll keep em small

3 Likes

The seed i started yesterday with the wet paper towel method has cracked and showing some tap root like the first one i think I’ll be planting tomorrow morning in nectar #4 soil 100% from cup to pot for the whole grow

As for my first plant it’s got slight burnt tips on new growth only I’ll get pictures on here later in the day i gave strength and a half of nectar which is everything in the sample kit minus bloom khaos foliar spray because 1 I’ve never foliar fed but 2 if i were to use bloom khaos with insufficient amount of nutes i would see more deficiencies. I have to
Read back in some notes and rewatch some videos :rofl::rofl:

Also doing a slurry test yesterday my soil pH stayed the same of 6.7 but my PPMS were higher at 125 ppm

I want my soil ppm to be higher if i read correctly 250 to 350 is a good range

4 Likes

Alright humans! I mean she’s growing lol she just woke up so she ls droopy

burnt tips on new growth hopefully i fixed that

9 Likes