Jeff Beck Has Died

2 Likes

well tghat sux RIP

2 Likes

huh? youā€™re pretty young, eh? History is an amazing thing. Almost worth studying. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Pretty disrespectful comment on one of the greatest musicians of alltime. Born Geoffrey Beck, so no, not a stage name. Just released a new album and tour in 2022. Had a 2023 tour planned until his untimely death. This isnā€™t some washed up hasbeen, this is THE guitar players guitar player.

I also think youā€™re maybe looking at the wrong person because Jeff Beck has looked exactly like Jeff Beck for as long as Iā€™ve known who Jeff Beck isā€¦

1960s

1970s

1980s

1990s

2000s

2010s

2020s

5 Likes

Fuck that, he was the musicians musicianā€¦ genius.

Much like Iggy Popā€¦they were the ones that lasted generations and transcended normalcy

Also think he may be thinking Beckā€¦like devils haircut beckā€¦pshhhā€¦

3 Likes

Didnā€™t mean to offend or disrespect the dearly departed. Simply making a point about the entertainment biz. I hope I am right and he is still with usā€¦

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Dudeā€¦heā€™s dead. The guy was nothing but a class act. Do a bit of research before you make yourself sound any sillier.

4 Likes

no offense reallyā€¦ good learning point in forum talk thoughā€¦ glad you see the real tragedy involved

3rd pic downā€¦ who the f*** is standing next to beck? lmfao !! :rofl:

1 Like

Lol thatā€™s SRV

Stevie Ray Vaughan, another one of the worldā€™s greatest guitarist

2 Likes

Surelyā€¦ it is
theres countless pics of beck with all the greats old and youngā€¦ speaking of srv - he was always my contender for the #6 spot of all time greatsā€¦ its a toss between him and gary mooreā€¦

1 Like

this came out in 72 - 6 yrs before VH came out with their LPā€¦ listen to where Van Halen and the rest of em got their ideas fromā€¦LOL

4 Likes

Jeff -went thru the "hippy stage listening to him along with all the others (Doors, Stones, America,ect)

2 Likes

some folks transcend that and this was one of them. while it is true that the entertainment business is evil (i blame it for all of our societal issues today) but some actually use it for good. itā€™s just too damned bad there are so few of them doing it. and itā€™s a shame that they need to do it at all with us living in one of the richest societies in history. stopping before going into a dark place. rip mr. beck, a true legend.

3 Likes

He was one of my favorites .

2 Likes