Jetdro's 1st run here at the new Overgrow

The "Saw Blade " is coming soon… :relaxed:

In cup contest on another site, this one is kicking ass for so young.

12 Likes

Papa’s Punch (Sugar Punch X Goji O.G) (F X M) in mid flower. Maybe week 5 or 6 , have forgotten.

2nd half of my 4 x 4 screen still running. Goji X Holy Grail Kush, going long, like day 70 or so. 2 plants

Wish I had discovered “Orange Goji” a bit earlier. I am pretty set up right now, they have to go outside. Too bad as they are beautiful healthy plants and I really want to run some inside, just do not have the space at the moment. Will take cuts and run inside when I have space. I should have asked for more of them, lol. 8 plants, 1 confirmed male removed yesterday, and one more will probably be male, so I got another good count leaning to the ladies it appears.

In a “Cup Competition” my 2 are looking good for so young. From seed, not fem’s, one has classic lady look, one has classic male look, be interesting to see who is what.

The cut of R.P.P. X ChemDog is back to healthy. She is a Very fast growing plant now that she is happy, does not seem too picky about anything yet, and I took 2 cuts 7 days ago from her, today one was rooted and placed in a Dixie Cup so she is easy to root and vigorous. I am really going to like having her in my portfolio !

10 Likes

Low and center is the lone ShackZilla Fem plant that has had 1 issue after another yet still grows, lol
Not sure I will let her go much longer, she is the oldest plant in that room…:cry:
I really want to sample ShackZilla but not giving up space to something that might come out like POS did and be a total waste of space to run. Inside, my space is valuable.

Both Napali Pink cuts are healthy and growing well now. VERY branchy plant, will never need to “top” this one, lol.

One Silver Fields went outside a week ago, this one stays inside till I get a rooted clone, which should be any day now.

MY original Goji OG back home and going to be just fine. She was in poor shape but she is STRONG STRONG grower, and will be just fine in 2 weeks or so. Round 2 of pest removal starts soon on them. They had webs on them when i got them.

EVEN Queen BITCH Amnesia Haze is starting to come around. NOTHING has been easy with this plant, seems like I started with a tissue culture, lol. She has fought me at every single step, as hard as she could. I know I GOT HER ASS about there…but i know she will fight with every ounce of her EVIL self until one day, she will smile. I took two cuts off of her 7 days ago, both wilted immediately and within 36 hours the growing shoots on both had died off. They were small and had new fresh growing tips(my mistake) the next set I shall take much larger, with well formed growing heads on them. I have been trying to get this lady into an Octopot for years, I can wait another 2 weeks for it to happen, as I now see it will, just a matter of time.

13 Likes

Sugar Punch Gogi, Papa’s Punch day 38 Smell is still airplane glue with citrus

13 Likes

Lil test sample from my large screen. 6days hanging so far, needs another 4-5, but dry enough to test it. Big taste, FAST ass head rush, reeks already! Going to be excellent pot, but THIS particular plant is done in my rooms. Yup, she is great Bud, but grows like crap, yields nothing, and was a waste of my time to grow…

Did not soar with the Eagles on that run…LOL!!

10 Likes

Attempt number 2 at cloning Amnesia Haze. Took bigger cuts this time, with new growth a bit older too, hopefully this will be the ticket!

All the other 1st round of clones took, 2 Rpp’s, 2 Napali Pink’s, 2 Silver Fields, the one’s in Dixie cups. Amnesia Haze cut’s died within 36 hours:persevere:

Took 2 more of of her(she is almost 100 % now, say 85) , like I said bigger and with better developed new growth on them. Took 2 more Napali’s, 2 more RPPXChem’s, and i of my Original Goji OG. Went to bend one of the Goji cuts that rooted last week, and accidentally broke it instead…argh, what ya going do?? She is TINY with hardly any stem sticking into the medium…50 50 chance on her but no big deal, already have 4 cut’s of her doing well already, since I broke it, thought I would see if it would root.

I am doing half of them in Rapid Rooters(way I always run cuts) and the other 1/2 in coco as a test. Last set, the ones in the Dixie’s here, 2 were in coco and rooted WELL, so thought I should try that on the picky A.H. \

Peace,

Jet

Edit to myself: 3 AH cuts, took 2 off the big one all 3 in that row, all other same way. Label shows row going short ways.

2nd edit: Damn I NEED to put DOWN that Cloudwatcher til I finish working. Decided to take a cut from Orange Goji and place in there too, just for good measure. Coming off the bigger of the 2 with wicked sharp deep saw blades.
Will place her in the last row with the Goji cut, will try the coco on her 'cause I am not in need of the cut at this time.

8 Likes

For the last month or so I have been doing nothing but fighting sick and difficult plants. My 2 flower runs were and are doing fine, the plants in them all healthy. The sick/difficult plants have been cut’s that have been sent to me, and 1 particular fem seed. Been through it all. Started with bug’s,spider mites, and just kept going from there, lol. Most of the cuts were about dead when they arrived, and all had pests or were not rooted, just branch’s, lol. So for a month I have been pest spraying / picking/ inspecting. Rooting clones, taking another and rooting them, getting past the bug’s, and un healthy root systems. Quarantine this one, another cut of that one, another can go into the normal veg room. Been a pain in the ass and I think it is just about over.

Go to check out what mess I have to deal with today and find nothing but HAPPY plants!!! The little ones n cut’s I mean. Looks like I have finally gotten past the mites, past weak roots, past all their individual issues. When I looked at each of the"problem children" i was happy to see that each one has finally given in to good care, quality dirt nutes n lights, and have smiled!!!

THIS plant, nor any of the 8 I have(had) running was ever weak. 50states Orange Goji came out of the gate swinging. They are such quality plants, I wanted to include one while talking about Happy plants. This particular plant will be run indoors in my very next run when the 4x4 scrog finished(a week) and I took a cut from her today. She is vigorous, stupid happy, has great structure, and you can almost cut yourself on her leaf’s. Again, tank’s Fiddy!!!

Napali Pink with no bugs, good roots, Happy:

Silver Fields version 3, lol, no bugs, goo roots, Happy:

The from seed Fem Shackzilla(Sannie’s) that has been a mutant since birth, decided she wanted to play nice and stay out of the garbage can…she is Happy:

The “branch” that came to me as a “cut”, lol, is finally Happy. Might not look happy in this pic, but I KNOW this plant, ran her for ever, my Original Goji OG. She has thrown great roots, her stem is stout, her next set of leaf’s will be 100 % and then she will take the fuck off

And will wonders never cease…Amnesia Haze Core finally decided to stop fighting me, finally, and today, not SURE SURE, but I think I saw her SMILE when I was about to look away. BIOTCH!!! I GOT YOUR no water, no fan, no nute, no heat liking BITCH under control now!!! I think…LMAO :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My monitor colors are messed up, cannot really see my pics well. From good cam, assume they are decent, but I cannot tell myself…argh. The Haze looks excellent in person. She is wicked looking with LONG ass thin DEEPLY cut saw bladed leaf’s. When she stands 4 foot tall, and throws those 2 x 4 cutting big fan’s that will cover over a basketball, I cannot wait to get decent shots of her!!! Been so friggin long fighting this Lady I was not sure the day would come. Maybe it has not, the 1st set of cut’s I took from her died really quickly. That was last week. I took more cuts of her, guess I am not out of the woods with he till I have another rooted clone of her. Just praying she does not fight me on these cuts too. Be nice to be “over” it all and just GROW AGAIN!!! lol

Peace,

Jet

15 Likes

Excited that after what has seemed to me like forever, I get to finally make a good run with some plants I have been wanting to run for quite some time now. Starting with un healthy and pest infected clones is NOT the easiest way to get there, but I wanted these PARTICULAR plants, which are pretty much “cut’s only” deals, and you take the good with the bad. I have had plenty of the bad already, now time for the good :grin: I had my own personal lil preservation project going on with 5 strains. I have saved 4 of the 5 so far, and closing in on #5, just a matter of time, lol.

My plan was to run 1 of each strain, but only 4 of them, in my Octopot’s, under a single 750 DE Gavita, and do my very best on them to see exactly what each have to offer. I have only grown 1, my Original Goji, so figuring she is to be left out of this run. I have not run the others, but have smoked the Bud from 2 of them, and will soon on a 3rd. I loved the Bud, 1st toke on BOTH strains I HAD to have them! 1 is the best herb I have ever smoked, and been smoking since like 68 or 69. 1968 I mean, lol.

So, I have figured out 2 of the 4. Really having a hard time on the last 2, seeing if ANYONE has input, or suggestions.

In the running were/are : Amnesia Haze(going in!!!) , Raspberry Pi Processor X ChemDog(going in!) My Original cut of Goji OG straight up(not gonna, run too many times) . Sannie’s Silver Fields, BUT a 56 day Pheno!!! Thinking maybe hard to resist. Napali Pink Clone from Dark Horse Nursery in Cali …throws pink hairs, branch’s like a MOFO, sweet smoke. THEN…damn it, 50State sends me HIS Orange Goji. Got 8 going in veg, THEY KILL IT!!! One pheno is just so bad ass looking I took a cut of her…looks healthy, will root, so based upon her looks and growth at 6 weeks old or so, she is in the running. Have a cool looking Fem ShackZilla that could go in also.

So, Amnesia Haze and RPP x Chem are in. 2 slots open. Sliver Fields 56’er, Napali Pink, 50’s Orange Goji, and the Shackzilla (Also from Sannie)

Have Napali Pink’s, Rpp x Chem, Silver Fields and ShackZilla in Dixie Cups a waiting(come from Dixie cup’s to Octopot’s) for the damn Amnesia Haze to root. ALL WAITS on her!!! I also have 50’s OG in my cloner thing and she will root easy from the looks of it…so I am pretty much set waiting on the damn HAZE!!!

2 SF’s, 2 NP’s, 2 RPP x CD"s in Dixie’s waiting on the A.H.

Looks like A.H. WILL root this time, this cut looks to be good and healthy

50State Orange Goji looks good too, she will root and be ready to rumble also.

ShackZilla in Dixie Cup in another room.

GOTTA(wanna) come straight from 7-12 day Dixie Cups to the Octopot’s. Want them all very close to same size and age, as they will be close and under a single light together.

So sitting here looking at that above…trying to figure out who gets the last 2 slots, :smiling_imp:
The DAMN Orange Goji is upstairs screaming to me again…PUT ME IN COACH…Im ready to play, TODAY!!! LMAO…so leaning HARD as her to number 3…

ANYONE…BEULLER…BEULLER…

12 Likes

rock it out… Here is to a bountiful harvest.

5 Likes

Thanks man. Had a big harvest last Friday, have another one Monday morning too.

Thanks for helping me pick the last 2 to run …:confounded:

LOL

5 Likes

I’m really curious to see what that amnesia haze does. Is it supposed to be a good yielder?

3 Likes

I do not know the real answer to that question, lol. I think it is, but I didn’t even ask after smoking it, does not matter.

5 Likes

Speaking of yields,as in POOR ASS YIELDS, I got one today. Took down 1/2 of my big scrog 10 days ago, been hanging since, trimmed it today.

Just a touch over 7 ounces!!! What a rip jib, LMAO!!! WHY ON EARTH I put Chucky and POS on a screen is beyond me. Neither one yields shit, was hoping the screen would change that…not really,lol. They both grow like CRAP, and POS was barely at the top of the screen.

Lamp at 750 watts…1/2 of that is 375 watts…my yield on that half…209 grams!!! OUCH!!!

1/2 a gram per watt…I did better at 16 years old, lol.

The other 1/2 of the screen will have to weigh 19 ounces to make up for it, and even hit 1g/watt. 10 zips per plant(2 in there left) gonna be pushing it, do not think it is there…:cry:

Trimmed on my 156 LPI screen

Setting over a mirror

Being as gentle on the Buds as I could, this is what I got , and it is VERY clean, did no agitation just trim on top of screen .

Goji (other 1/2 of scrog) comes down sunrise tomorrow…sure hoping for 3 times this haul, but thinking it will fall around 2 times…thinking 13-15 Z’s…@ 13 total gives me .75 gram a watt…NOT what I am after, but live n learn as I say…

Chucky’s Bride will be rat packed back, so I do not have to grow her again for a year. POS is HISTORY, and will never be run again. Too bad, sampled her while trimming, she is really really potent and tasty too, just not worth the effort to grow.

You win some, you lose some, and then there are some that make you just shake your head!!!

Come on Orange Goji, counting on you to STOMP POS and Chucky…lol.

15 Likes

So yesterday’s “Trim” was a bit disappointing…Today’s Harvest made up for it!!! 2 Goji x Holy Grail Kush came down, screen is now empty.
The 2 are LARGE, all balled up and hard to see, but they will yield WELL!!! The 2 plants filled my “line”

Took me 10 minutes to fight each one out of the scrog, lol! Came out in a “bundle”

They have weight to them, unlike Chucky and POS had when they came down…almost broke my hang string

Peace,

Jet

20 Likes

I like to weave mine with hemp twine. Come harvest time, all I have to do is cut the line and it slides right out of the plant. Essentially, I spend the same 10 minutes before the ScrOG goes up.

8 Likes

Your bedroom must smell wonderful hehehehehe

5 Likes

Was hoping to NOT have to RE WORK the screen…I did not break any lines, but did rip off a bunch of small Bud’s, lol. Was going to cut it, then remembered how long it took to make it.

Will probably not use it for a bit again, the SCROG is really not to my liking, I just needed the volume to fill up jars so I can now go “Hunting” new stuff…Like 50’s Orange and Ole Reynards AK 47 F2’s, and PaintedFire’s GuavaHash Plant C99 cross’s and his Big Nose Kate.
My jars are now(or will be in 10 days) Full, and ready to start a new flower cycle.

1st up will be 50State’s Orange Goji, have 4 beautiful females in veg I am going to turn loose this week or next. A Candyland x Goji may also make it in there. My current Ladies, at like day 45 or so, the Sugar Punch x Goji , are doing very well, and stinking my place up.

10 Likes

ScrOG is very plant specific. Sometimes it’s like topping a plant too much, and all you get is a lot of small shitty buds.

8 Likes

I just now saw that FACT!!! 1/2 that screen was a total waste, the CW and Chucky’s Bride did NOTHING. Still smaller Bud size’s too. The Goji BLEW UP and HAD the screen been 4 of her, the weight would have been WAY WAY over 1 g a watt.

I have the SAME Goji going straight up in with my Sugar Punch Goji, and at 45 days in, already have bigger Buds on her than the screen produced.
The next 2 runs will be sans screen, but may put up a high net to stabilize them as they get top heavy.

8 Likes

Sugar Punch Goji around 45 days or so smell is getting stupid in there!

My Goji X HGK is in the back of this run too, making bigger buds this way then on the SCROG screen

THE VERY LAST POS Cloud Watcher X Chemdog I will EVER run…

Screen down, room cleaned, set for my next run

The Veg room was getting out of hand…time to FLIP some Ladies…

What is left of the Veg room after deciding WHO is going to flower room

New Mom’s ready for a nice gentle light and some chillin…

The "cuts " are doing well too.

Even the Amnesia Haze is responding well this time!!!

Orange Goji ALREADY ROOTED!!! THAT was FAST FAST!!!

Stage is set for next flower run, FOR MY RECORDS, TONIGHT is 1st day of the flip .

The Orange Goji is going to kill it in here!!! Positive thinking works!!! LOL! 3 Different Pheno’s

Everything on track, and looking good for this run.

The 9 plants under the screen…and it is only for support after the stretch, NOT scrogging these. Want to SEE them and what they have to offer.

3 of 50State’s Orange Goji, 3 different phenotype’s it appears , expecting big things here
1 amnesia Haze, the Original cut I was gifted, the 3 cuts off her had better root, they will
1 Raspberry Pi Processor X ChemDog…she grows like a MONSTER in Veg, hope it translates to flower
1 Napali Pink Clone from Dark Horse Nursery in Cali…throws pink hairs, Hawaiian bred sweetness…I hope
1 Silver Fields 8 week Pheno From Sannie’s Seeds…suppose to be excellent smoke
1 ShackZilla Fem also from Sannie’s Seeds…have always wanted to run her, gifted ONE seed, she is in here
1 of Sebring’s Maui Sunshine…took guess on which of my 3 were Ladies…they were started later and not shown yet…hop I picked well.

SO that is the setup, and will be my last setup while “Hunting” No more seeds being dropped, no more cuts getting run, until this 9 plant run is over. My thinking is this: The Amnesia Haze and RPP are SO FREAKING GOOD they will stay with me forever…IF I can match my gifter’s quality of end product. Between the Orange Goji, Sugar Punch Goji(made seeds F2’s) , Napali Pink, Silver Fields, and the ShackZilla, I will certainly find something special in one of them, maybe more than 1!!! Whole last 3 runs were designed to find FOUR keeper Mothers, and then kick back a bit. Once I have 4 completely different Mom’s, then I can go through my huge seed collection running " Mini" runs (12/12 from seed in little quart pots hunting new stuff) and finally get through some I have had forever.

That is my plan anyways…WE ALL KNOW how that shit goes however.

Peace,

Jet

19 Likes