Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

@Jinglepot Hey friend! Hope everything is alright with you!!
Have a great week!
Don’t mind the ones who aren’t worth a thing!!
:hugs:

9 Likes

Here is my morning… before 8am

…Pacific Ocean Sunrises and morning steak, beers and tokes!

20220627_052955 Love you guys!

32 Likes

The aftermath. Sear station to the grill. Perfection. Rib Eye ftw!!

30 Likes

That shit looks good, Jingles. I must have missed my in-vite!

I saw that on the meme page.
I always say my old Indian saying. F.U.G.G.'M.

7 Likes

Speaking of… Do you have anything lined up for another seed run?

3 Likes

@BigMike55 Friends are always welcome!
@VAhomegrown I have a Romulan seed run well on its way into veg! Check it out, ill throw up the signup as soon as I sex at least 2 males and 3 females… check it out!

19 Likes

Dude! That solo cup tech for the autos is awesome, I’m absolutely gonna try that out sometime, thanks for showing that one off bud

5 Likes

Well done on that ribeye!!! Er, I mean great job! Haha! Delish!!!

5 Likes

Looks perfectly done too.

3 Likes

Looks fun!!! Peace

3 Likes

Just catching up your log
Rolling up shake left over from making hash
Using the organic hemp wraps n zig Zags

Heres my cannagar

Was left a good seed stash from a friend whom passed
So gonna work through it literally a life times worth.

12 Likes

I’m a good wrap. Lol

3 Likes

Those look like nice little stogies! I’ll be lighting one up as soon as I’m on days off!

5 Likes

Thought i would share this in your feed since you hooked me up with the seeds to make it happen. Looking at a Big Yield x Mi5 Auto

This has to be the best looking Auto i have managed to get from seed to flower. Thank you so much!!!

20 Likes

Wow is she every looking great! I love seeing my crosses do good things! The Mi5 has great medical properties and the Big Yield is legendary. I’ve got a few locals loving them right now too!

10 Likes

So, sadly, I have to make the call. I’m going to get rid of my Eutierria. I haven’t watered them in over a month now and they are still wet (except for the 4 males). This tells me that they were so waterlogged from the torrential downpours we had that the roots did not develop enough to dry them out… even with the 4 days of 30°C weather we had. Im super sad as I was looking SO forward to this strain and they looked so fantastic and uniform as seedlings and young Veg, but they are all small and yellow and I can’t justify spending what little free time I have on them to get a sub par final product. I will take 2 or 3 of the females and 2 of the nice large green males and flipping them for a pollen chuck so I will have seeds for next year to try again. The Romulan and Green Crack faired the wet weather much better so I will be taking clones off my Green Crack and starting the Holy Crack seed run a little earlier than expected.

I am currently collecting a small amount of pollen from each of my Morroccan strains (Beldia Kif and Ketama) to use to pollenate a branch or 2 from a couple of my females of each of those strains. Once that is done I will dedicate 1 tent in my breeding area for my Eutierria and I will them use my flower room for the Romulan seed run.

That’s the way she goes, some times she goes the other way. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

16 Likes

The males are the 4 on the left, the females are all the yellow ones.

A shot from another angle (males at the back)

Theu should all look like the romulan here as they are the same age and transplanted and put outside at the same time

26 Likes

Man that’s a drag, but you gotta make the call for your time and your garden. I’ve culled plants for less in the past

5 Likes

Yeaaaaa, I have a hard time culling, but its gotta be done… on a positive note I have pots and dirt ready for my Ketama and Beldia Kif to go into! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

6:20am Gloomy, wet and cool. Not a good outdoor season at all, although, my ac shouldn’t have to work as hard for my indoors! :joy:

21 Likes