Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Finally found some time to process the fish I brought home from my recent fishing trip. Candied smoked rainbow trout! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

31 Likes

Hopefully the forecasted dry weather will straighten out my Eutierria. I havent had to water them in 3.5 weeks now, mother nature has been drowning them daily, lol.

On the other hand My Cali sourced clone only Green Crack are LOVING the rain

20 Likes

@Jinglepot Really nice! Euterrias have a different shade of green! Lighter! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

Drowning is no good!! :flushed: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

…I tend to agree… unless it’s my ex wife :laughing::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Proves out that green crack is an outdoor growers friend I suppose!

5 Likes

Insert husband for wife :rofl: JK as I don’t even think of him any more. Now 20/25 years ago, I would have been totally serious.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Hahaha, so there IS light at the end of the tunnel!! Hahaha jk. :joy: I only think about here when im paying my lawyer. I haven’t seen her in over 7 years, still fighting to get a divorce :man_facepalming: I’m not too concerned as I will never get married again. Ive come to view marriage as a bonding of holy matrimony… and I am not holy, soooo, I see no point when common-law can achieve the same. My neighbor always says “The fucking I get for the fucking I got” :joy::rofl:

10 Likes

My Green Crack moms are doing stellar, lots of branches for clones for my end of summer/fall run
My CBD Hells Bells is also looking fantastic. The Eutierria are struggling, well, all except 4 which are thriving males. None others have shown sex yet.

I have males from Romulan, Eutierria, Ketama and Beldia Kif. I will be throwing the Ketama and Beldia Kif males into my tents in the next couple days amd flipping, they’re balls are already quite developed so it should be a quick collection, then another tent douching and in go the Romulans for open pollenation. I will collect pollen off one or 2 Eutierria males but will not be doing an open pollenate as they were for my flower room :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

24 Likes

I love seeing these outdoor plants taking on the full force if nature and thriving! Althought I want to see them all finish, I really can’t wait to see how your green crack turn out. :v:

4 Likes

I will be moving the Romulan and Eutierria indoors when I flip to flower, the Beldia Kiff and Ketama will stay out doors with all my fem autos, hells bells and green crack moms

Autos

23 Likes

I thought I smelled crack lol. Def gonna be watching these!

7 Likes

Beautiful stuff and damned nice score on that Green Crack cut, that’ll be some great smoke! :+1: :v:

4 Likes

Got all my autos in dirt. I use a double cup method thither the inner cup cut with large slots so when I transplant them I plant the whole inner cup into my 5 gal pots. Lessens the shock of transplanting and saves me space in my germination seedling areas.

25 Likes

Just in case I catch a ban from flagging losers, I can be reached at Jinglepot@gmail.com

For seedruns and shit.

Bitch ass punks, can’t even message me :fu:

15 Likes

:rofl: :+1:

Folks unable to scroll on by or message you directly to ask you to pull the offending content aside: the plants look great! @Jinglepot !

I BURNED MY LAST LIKE HERE LOL.

9 Likes

@Jinglepot Hey friend! Hope everything is alright with you!!
Have a great week!
Don’t mind the ones who aren’t worth a thing!!
:hugs:

9 Likes

Here is my morning… before 8am

…Pacific Ocean Sunrises and morning steak, beers and tokes!

20220627_052955 Love you guys!

32 Likes

The aftermath. Sear station to the grill. Perfection. Rib Eye ftw!!

30 Likes

That shit looks good, Jingles. I must have missed my in-vite!

I saw that on the meme page.
I always say my old Indian saying. F.U.G.G.'M.

7 Likes

Speaking of… Do you have anything lined up for another seed run?

3 Likes