Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Glad they made the trip across the pond, cuz! Dang if it didn’t take a bit longer this trip! But hey, at least they DID make it, right! lol

1 Like

7 days… I think it is pretty fast…

4 Likes

lol My bad, cuz. i was thinking it took a couple of weeks. Very true, not bad at all if only a week! Faster than going to Canada from here in Oklahoma! lol

4 Likes

You load it up. That was a very good sale. JP Frosted Cobra x Frankenstein. I’m very impressed JP.

I didn’t let it veg very long. But probably with a little bit of training. I still believe I’ll get about 3 ounces off of that plant. We will see. The nuggets look so rocky. Sorry for burning your page up. I just would like for everybody to know what she looks like. I did use bud buster pros, so the colors are not gonna be there. I’m not disappointed.

14 Likes

No problem cuz lol looking very nice

1 Like

arrived yesterday save! thanks you !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Mine came in yesterday too @JohnnyPotseed, thanks again man! I’m really impressed those all shipped with one stamp haha

6 Likes

Glad to hear they made the trip alright, @m0sirys AND @Natea

2 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed
Just letting you know that my order arrived safely.
I’m going to have fun with these. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

ThankYouVeryMuch , @JohnnyPotseed arrived in good shape Frankstein Seeds ,Thank You Card…
PEACE ,OverGrow The World with Love ,Herbs so on…

9 Likes

@Tuned & @calman1955 Glad to see the beans made their way to you both! Grow On!

5 Likes

I don’t see the fem Walkenstein on your latest list. Is it not available anymore?

1 Like

I gotta dig into some of those older seeds you’d sent me I spotted a few different packs while browsing through my stash yesterday.

4 Likes

Older JP packs you say?……:grin:

6 Likes

lol oh oh @ShiskaberrySavior ya done went n done it now, brother!

7 Likes

I’ve already hit @CanuckistanPete up! :joy:
Thanks again Pete! :fist:t3: 🪶 :green_heart:

3 Likes

Yup some going back a bit .

2 Likes

Don’t say those things around this^^ guy lol.

3 Likes

:heart: :scream: :crazy_face: :rofl: :roll_eyes: :+1:

4 Likes

I’d send you a message of what I already have but it might be a shorter message if you sent me what you might want to trade! :rofl:

4 Likes