Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

They are autos.

2 Likes

Indeed. I just got overruled by other autos this time! :joy:

4 Likes

@johnnypotseed letter landed today thanks man! Another great deal man!

3 Likes

Got this in the box today big thanks to jp and Mrs jp hope yall having a great day

10 Likes

Got half yesterday JP!
BIG THANKS!

Can’t wait for the mail today :+1:

8 Likes

Both envelopes got sent same day, cuz So you should see em any time. Knowing the USPS ‘snail-mail’ it could be a couple days, though! lol

3 Likes

Since I stopped using them pucks, and changed back to the washers. it seems no one’s envelopes have been torn open by the roller machines. I also started running tape along the bottom of the envelopes too, so that might have something to do with it. More than likely, it’s both ‘remedies’ combined that’s doing the trick!

Has anyone gotten any cards from me lately that were torn? I’d like to hear if so, please.

9 Likes

Here’s a top cola of swazipulco tight spacing hopefully will be big solid cola! Close to 5’ tall.

14 Likes

I see you liking certain posts! @Hemp You’re my next target! :joy:

1 Like

I’m happy to see some people get some good genetics. Do you grow outdoors or indoors?

2 Likes

Im an indoor guy. :grin:

1 Like

Here’s the Frankenstein top cola.

27 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed if love to be on the clone list and the 98 WR wow

how do I get on this list

Paps

3 Likes

Go to DM please, cuz

1 Like

here’s a pic taken this morning of the ‘Original Frankenstein’ (grown clone only for over 22+yrs) The cuttings will be from her…

She was up-potted into 12" pots on 7/19 and into the 5gal on 9/8… Started as a cutting on 6/27. so yas can see how she grows and know what to expect, lol. Be Warned! She will need training, if you grow her indoors!
Right now she’s just shy of 3 months old… the BBP wasn’t used on her until a couple weeks ago. She’s had 3 treatments.The last one was yesterday.

25 Likes

Thnx for the interest, folks!
jp

13 Likes

here is my Frankenstein bin in same pot whole life come up the first week of June jp really needs to send warning :warning: with these will get huge and does make a stink :laughing: :rofl: some of the best I have seen in 10 years of growing

30 Likes

Looking very nice there, cuz! Grow On! lol

edit… btw @3rdgengrower I have given warnings!

6 Likes

Fiiiieeerr! :fire: That plant looks stellar

6 Likes

I have noticed, outside Frankenstien produces much bigger buds. I shit you not. They ain’t even done yet and they’re big as my forearm.

4 Likes