Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I have a pack of those paralyzed monster but im leaning towards starting some Rasputins uncle, skunk#1 x PPP.

2 Likes

Paralyzed monster … you will thank me later.

6 Likes

of the two cuz, I’d also go with the PM

6 Likes

Heres a couple of the trimmed buds from Frankenstein X DBHP.

That plant got seeded a little by a male F X DBHP.
I will go ahead and smoke it old school style. Double album cover. Grind bud. Use album cover to seperate seeds. Only I will be saving these seeds.

21 Likes

Well hell cuz, lol like I said, it looks like the pure Frankenstein to me!
These buds are Frankenstein that’s been cured over 1 yr in the deep freezer.

They had a lot more orange hairs when originally put into the freezer. lol
tag @BigMike55
the hardwood boards used to make the tray they’re on are 2.5", for size comparison. Forgot to put something in the pic for size, lol

16 Likes

I just need to wait another day or two to try it out. Still a bit too moist. But DAMN that shit smells powerful.
And yes. It does look the same… but the proof of the pudding is in the eating. I have no doubt this is epic weed, tho.
And this IS the weed your grandpa used to smoke.

5 Likes

lol not quite cuz, Frankenstein is only 22 yrs old. Better than, in my opinion lol but then I might be slightly biased! :crazy_face: :laughing: :+1:

4 Likes

Those other 2 Frankie X DBHP I have going should be done in about 3 weeks or so. It will be Sinsemilla, and I can already tell the colas and tops will be twice the size as these. Mikey be’s happy, my freind.

4 Likes

Nice cuz! The colas on Frankie can get large, I’ve had colas that were literally the size of my forearm, elbow to wrist and same diameter. But usually the biggest is around 8-10’

2 Likes

Im pretty excited about this @BigMike55 . Is this the first Frankenstein cross to be harvested on OG! Blazin trails. Franky going to be a celebrity. Im send mine to flower PDQ!

2 Likes

The longer you let her veg cuz the bigger, more mature the bud will be

2 Likes

Yessir, took cuttings last Sat. Shes goin to rest a few days then I need to get some fowers going. Ill get to see how she does inside and out!

2 Likes

You’ll find the buzz is like Tootsie Roll…‘lasts a long time’ lol

Wasn’t thinking that to some it might be an unknown allusion to an old advertisement lol
But the old Tootsie Roll ads were a song
‘long time
long time
chewy chewy Tootsie Roll
last’s a long time’
:rofl: :laughing: :+1:

4 Likes

How do you store your bud in the deep freezer, vacuum seal? Thank you

1 Like

I’ve been using vacuum seal for quite a few years now
I have a good number of bags there, some for over 3 yrs now

4 Likes

That’s what I’m gonna start doing after I cure it for like a month just vacuum seal 1/4 oz at a time. Good idea

I do 1lb units, some 1/2 lb but I’d think it’ll work just as well for smaller units

1 Like

Does your bud turn black after being in the freezer and thawed out or does the vacuum seal prevent that.

2 Likes

I’ve never had any bud turn black… ugh lol
longest I’ve had vacuum sealed in freezer is about 4yrs, that’s Frankenstein. But I have probably a dozen strains in there from 1 to 3 yrs.

Whether the vacuum sealing is responsible for no black bud or not, I can’t say. I’ve had bud in regular freezer zips also, long term stored in freezer, and they didn’t turn black after thawing out.

The only thing I can think of to cause that is possibly not completely dried/cured before freezing…

6 Likes

Back in the day my uncle use to put home grown in his freezer in a gallon ziplock and would turn black, like when you put homemade greens or peppers in the freezer after some time the color turns almost black. Nothing wrong with it just color changes.