Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I’m sure it will brother. There’s been many bumps in the road behind. There will be many more I’m sure. lol
I just need some new shock absorbers. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

check your DM cuz lol

3 Likes

Awe man!
So sorry you’re not doing too well. Damn feller. Is there anything a brother can do to help?

On the other note. I guess I AM the first to have the hors of Frankie’s first ‘victim’.

3 Likes

Thanks brother. It’ll pan out to gold one day. :wink:

5 Likes

You have my details, man.if you need me for anything.
I will ask the Man upstairs to look over you and give you a helping hand when things get rough. Hang in there, my freind.

7 Likes

:pray:
Thanks always Mike.

7 Likes

Hey JP & Frankie Friends,
@WEEDyHERBALS has a very nice Paralyzed Monster grow nearing harvest:

4 Likes

Very nice OTUG :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

:grin: Thank you @Abbbian

Those Alien OG seeds from @JohnnyPotseed grow into some really great plants :ok_hand: I can’t wait to grow out the F3s and crosses I made.

8 Likes

Howz da smoke, bruddah?

3 Likes

@BigMike55 the smoke is fantastic! :star_struck::+1:
Some nicely pungent stuff. Really smooth too. The smell and flavour is just like sweet lemon drop candies
Lemon drops
but twice as frosty :crazy_face: lol

12 Likes

Niiiccceee! I actually bought some of those. Now I have to run it for sure.
See, my wife does not smoke cannabis. But I would love for her to get buzzed with me. But she loves lemon. She will eat a lemon like most people eat a piece of fried chicken, i shit you not. If I could convince her it tastes like lemon candy??? Whoo hoo. The party may never quit.

9 Likes

has she tried edibles? some of the edibles they have nowadays taste really great. it’s basically like yummy candy. i have a friend who doesn’t smoke because she has an asthma issue, but she’ll take like 1/4 of a gummy and it puts her in the best place. i’m pretty sure they have lemon flavors out there.

3 Likes

@Mr_Greenfern has some Paralyzed Monster going. I believe he is like right at 10 weeks into flower.
Maybe he will come and post a pic or two. His plants look awesome.

4 Likes

Yes but she is a lightweight. I made some weak chocolates for her and she eats about a half and says it helps her relax.

1 Like

Paralyzed Monster @ day 72

I took a clone from this plant and will definitely be running more next time

18 Likes

Thats some fine looking Buddage.

5 Likes

Looks frosty & great cuz! Thnx for posting in here for others to see!

7 Likes

:thinking: that double bud top looks familiar…

10 Likes

Wait! What?
Never Mind … But yes, I thought Ol’ Doug had a double header at one time.

3 Likes