Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

Happy to do so cuz

Heck yeah!
Take a trip and never leave the farm!

Another was Uneasy Rider.

2 Likes

Bree!!!
What’s up girl. You been hiding?

1 Like

lol naw cuz, she’s just too stoned to answer the phone :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey you!! Been a bit! Yeah, relaxing, packing, finishing up grows, and in all honesty, being a total gamer nerd lol. Missed chatting with you all!

2 Likes

Hell yeah!! I just decarb and blend the shit out of it. Basically makes a marijuana flour lol then I just add it to some tempered chocolate, then add to the molds. Quick, don’t lose any potency, and powerful af lol

3 Likes

I know right? I’m so happy I learned my harvest too early lesson on the seeds I bought. I threw all my prior stash in a pot with butter and giving away cookies lol.

3 Likes

That’s awesome!! I used 2 ounces, mix of some Cinderevil trim, and a few low buds, and just over an ounce of cured gorrila glue. I’m a little scared of how these goodies will hit :joy:

2 Likes

lol sounds like you might be incommunicado for awhile once you DO try em! :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1:

But hey, that’s the fun part!

3 Likes

Also, been training this critter we ended up naming meat ball

23 Likes

Now there’s a mug ya gotta luv

6 Likes

wow this thread is starting to pick up some juice!!! hell yah!

@JohnnyPotseed just wondering, what are the chances some of your pure lines will be reversed back into the wild? i know we all would love to try anything on your long list no matter if it’s been crossed but a few mentions, like the sour d, white rhino, skunk 1 from 98/99 and of course the legendary Frankenstein would be amazing.

so excited about the PPP crosses too. can’t wait to see the journals in a year from now.

5 Likes

Great name!
Aye Yo Meatball (in my Boston accent)
I like it. Great dog.

5 Likes

She got this name because my 3 year old came up to her, pinched her smooshed face and sang, Meatball, meatball, Spaghetti and meat, meatball, meatball, sketti underneath. And it’s just stuck. She listens to it, sweet darling :joy:

5 Likes

I started doing it this way Bc I was hit and miss w the butter. The very first time I used white widow trim and omg they were powerful but the next time my wife was griping like “these ain’t shit” so noW by dAMN, she’s gonna feel it lol I can make small batches too. I just made 16 small chocolates that will have you high for 24 hours with only 5.5G of trim. This time I used Ewok x CDLC trim. That cinderevil sounds potent!! :joy:

2 Likes

Gotta love 3 year olds… they’re so bold :joy:

1 Like

Too funny!! My first homemade edible was a spoon of butter in my coffee and I was hit HARD. I got paranoid and gave away plants I didn’t “need” googled ways to be unhigh lmao. Hit me hard. I had to go run it out. After, I did chocolates and I’d have to eat like 6. This time, used way better flower, more of it, and going to take it slow. I don’t want to give away treats and people hate me for ruining their lives for 6 hours :joy:

Awesome your wife joins in the festivities!! My dude drinks, loves alcohol, never touched weed or anything near it. So we can find find ourselves in disagreement over it. He literally told me, sone people attribute weed to being an equal to heroin. I don’t know shit about heroin but I HAVE watched intervention, and I disagree lol.

5 Likes

I have plans for reversals, on a LOT of strains cuz. I just gotta clear the decks for action first. But it’s coming to a 3-ring Circus near you soon! lol

5 Likes

Breelie, I don’t know if I mentioned this to you cuz… But when my health started going to crap, about 3 yrs ago. I put everything in her name, the land/home/vehicles/both business/bank account etc So, this is HER business even more than mine lol she’s just as involved in every step as I am, and smokes the appropriate amounts of bud to prove it!! :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1: :pray:

That way no muss no fuss, inheritance tax, probate courts etc if the times comes for me to go onto that marijuana field I’ve dreamed of all my life! lol

And yes lol I DO trust her… we might just be on our honeymoon here (40 yrs into it but hey!) but we’ve been together a LOT more than most married folks. 24/7 to be exact! We’re in everything together for all those years, side by side. She’s my very best friend…

The construction company? yep…she’s right there with a hammer
The jewelry business? yep… she’s right there making and selling our jewelry
The Marijuana business? …yep she’s right there watering, spraying, potting harvesting etc!

20 Likes

I laughed way too hard at this Bc this is what happened to me when I made those first edibles. I thought I could sleep it off like a hangover but omg, I woke up and walked thru my house and boom … I realized I was stiLL high as a kite and was like “noooooo not another day of this shit” lmfaooo! I don’t partake anymore. I just grow for my wife. I’m a lightweight for real. It works out tho. I enjoy growing and she enjoys smoking and eating it. She would snort it if she could.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t know how he could drink and not be ok with weed. I used to drink like a fish and it’s not good for you at all. And speaking of intervention… I never see people on there eating weed, throwing it up, then re eating it. but that one girl did that with alcohol :nauseated_face::nauseated_face: and heroin?? That’s extreme!! I don’t think he understands at all. :joy:

2 Likes