Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

That’s awesome, and what marriage should be all about. You’re both lucky stoners! I hope you’re around many more years, and health has improved. You guys deserve it.

5 Likes

I ain’t afraid of dyin, I’m afraid of missing out on livin! Stay busy, full speed ahead and damn the torpedoes!

Done been ‘dead’ several times…it ain’t all it’s cracked up to be cuz lol
Shot in the head and though to be dead in Nam, overdosed a few times in the 70s etc (it took me 10 years to become a member of the human race after Viet Nam Jan’67-Dec’69
so piss on it, lol Neither heaven nor hell will let me in so I’m just gonna stay here and grow ganja!

17 Likes

OMFG I know that episode!!! She was even drinking mouth wash. My stance is, you can DIE from not drinking. Who has died going a day with out smoking? I sure haven’t. I smoke once a day, few times a week if I am lucky and don’t crash when the little dude does. Alcohol is super unpredictable. Sometimes he drinks and is so loving, other times, he can turn into such a prick I leave for a while lol. I trust people on weed more than alcohol fo-sho

3 Likes

Excellent view good sir. Who wants to miss great family moments!?

1 Like

That’s beautiful that you can say such things of your love and friend! You are a lucky couple!

1 Like

Phew, you’re not kidding. I always feel us kids crying over Iraq and Afghanistan have nothing burdening our minds in comparison to you all. I’m glad you pulled it through, the time taken was to be expected for certain.

1 Like

This is why marijuana is grown folk shit :joy: drinking is for your 20s if you’re going to do it.

This too. :joy:

2 Likes

You wasn’t playing around back in the day huh? Congrats man!

2 Likes

nope cuz lol the only thing I ‘play around’ with is my honey
we laugh every day

5 Likes

That’s what keeps old ass relationships going lol me and my wife been together for 13 years and if we didn’t laugh together, we wouldn’t be together. You can’t take life too seriously. You have to be able to chill out and get stupid sometimes :crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

AT NOON TOMORROW, THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS FOLKS!!! I WANNA SEND THESE BEANS OUT! SO COME ON IN AND SIGN UP ASAP, PLEASE! :wink: :+1: :pray:

9 Likes

Thanks so much again for getting my attention and bringing me in, greatly appreciated as always. Very much looking forward to them.

2 Likes

Me too! Woot woot!! Can’t wait to get my multipack!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face::sweat_smile::rofl:

@JohnnyPotseed whats your reversal process?? I’m about to jump in on these I have going. I got some 500ppm cs that I got off Amazon (I’m not crafty enough to make my own) and I’m nervous about trying it but I wanted to make some to give back to folks that have given to me on here. I have some good stuff! I have a purple lemonade and a blackstrap going right now. I hate to have to sacrifice a whole plant just to reverse it tho :sob:

4 Likes

I wanna be just like Johnny when I grow up!!!

6 Likes

Look at it like this cuz
you’re sacrificing one plant, just to get seeds so you can plant hundreds more!

6 Likes

Look at this mess. Came out of nowhere earlier. Like someone flew a plane into a huge cloud of hail and it spilled out everywhere lol

5 Likes

I guess you’re right :pleading_face: but if it’s not successful then I just have a silver covered plant that has to be thrown away lol

@JohnnyPotseed whats your reversal process?

Don’t do like I did lol is it an Auto or Photo? If you’re doing the reversal on a Photo, just make sure it’s not too old, a fresh young clone or if auto it’s good.
I used STS method on some Photoperiod clones but they were all over 4-6 months age. Too old for it to be much of a success, I didn’t get more that 15-20 seeds. from 2 plants of 7 I tried the reversal on same time, different strains.

3 Likes

I always did like my grampa taught me, I used oldschool rodelization up until this year. I’ve tried the STS and the eXe ‘one-n-done’ spray and I’m going to try again once I get time.

In Photoperiods all my life until this year when I started to mess with Autos, I’ve mostly preferred to operate with regular seeds, that way I could harvest pollen from males to wither continue a specific strain or cross

4 Likes

The ones I have going atm are autos. I was really wanting to grow some pretty purple buds for a change and bought what I could find. Those are the only two that are young enough to try it on. Not even sure if the purple lemonade is purple pheno. Maybe I’ll wait and do an anvil, cross it with purple pope. I bet that would be nice! Since anvil is a parent of purple pope. Does it matter which one is reversed? Or no since they’re going to be crossed anyways?

And that eXe… is that stuff as good as the price tag? I’ve looked into it but I already have the cs I’m going to try first.

1 Like