Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

@CanuckistanPete Out of likes brother!! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

lol you might be too late for that, from me, now lol However, over the years, I have/did help a lot of young growers get started.

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed We could camp outside your house!! :thinking: :flushed: :hugs:

5 Likes

I have no doubt you did…have a great day Johnny…you too Abbbian! Going to my neighbors for a beer or three!

3 Likes
3 Likes

A wonderful Saturday morning to all!

5 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete!!
Morning everyone!! :green_heart:
:hugs:

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Thanks for the story time Johnny, it was like a good book I couldn’t put down.

6 Likes

Good morning my friends!
We’re heading out to Tennessee to bring my 11 year old Granddaughter back for a visit! I’m hating the idea of the trip but it’ll be so worth it.
Have a great day everyone!

7 Likes

Good Morning JP & Circus Folks,

Just wanted to say that I will always treasure the opportunity I had to hear the story of your first toke behind the barn in person with Lady Rose chiming in as the bowl passed around our circle. Priceless!

A pleasure and an honor Sir! :v: :green_heart:

-Grouchy

8 Likes

Morning everybody! Happy Saturday, plants are watered, clones sprayed down, ready for the day

6 Likes

Guten Morgen, mein comrades!

Have a big time today, it’s Saturday.

6 Likes

Gluten Morgen, grain proteins!

Saturday becomes SaTURDay when you have 10kg of :chicken: :poop: to scoop onto your :seedling: :baby:'s!

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.
Some fascinating reading I had to catch up on today. I think I’m the first generation myself, but I do have a lot of family in PA that are farmers. So who knows! I’ve not heard anything though :thinking:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. I think im starting some paralyzed monster today. Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Staring down the barrel of 5 days as a solo parent since my wife is headed out of town. Pray for me. :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Please don’t forget to post a few pic of her in the process cuz! Good luck and happy growing!

3 Likes

You got this, You’ll do fine. What are the age’s of the little ones. My last one of 3, graduates in a week.:+1:t2:

6 Likes