Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Managed to grab some sleep around 5 this morning.
Good Morning OG!
Night before last, as we headed for the bed around 12:30-1:00, the cat decided to ‘play’ with me by jumping out to pat my feet as I went by…lol I don’t think she’ll do that again! I stepped on her front foot, she yowled, while I tried to get off her in mid-step. All my weight was on the right foot. This made me ‘wrench’ my right hip, so not able to get very comfortable yesterday, or last night.

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. So happy some cool weather has arrived!
@JohnnyPotseed sorry to hear about the cat incident. Marie’s sleep even more elusive

2 Likes

Daggum gatos. No telling how many times I’ve rolled an ankle or stubbed a toe trying to avoid crushing them. I only like kittens, they’re cuteness makes me tolerate them into their adulthood. I woke up one morning with a tweaked knee so bad I had to miss work and the only thing I could remember doing to cause it would have to have been avoiding a cat.

“Get out from under my damn feet” is a frequently spoken phrase.

2 Likes

We live out in the country, so we need a ‘mouser’ lol She’s good at it.
Plus, lol she gets along great with our 3 bigass rotties/pittweiler. She actually thinks she’s one of them!

5 Likes

Do you have a link to that formula? I can’t seem to pick the right search terms.

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s in Johnny pot seeds thread about the one and done I didn’t make it he had some made and he sent me some

2 Likes

Thank you Jp! Didn’t wanna bother you with that.

2 Likes

No problem cuz, you’re never a bother!

2 Likes

It has its own thread even. What’s wrong with me today? LMAO

3 Likes

Good morning folks! Seed box seeds are arriving today! Feels like Christmas.

2 Likes

Belated good morning folks. Town wide yard sale today so that meant driving around looking at things I have no interest in. Ended up with a stein/mug, a windshield wiper, a weird lock pick tool sealed in the packaging and the piece de resistance… a Jerky Boys CD I plan to torture my gf with.

7 Likes

Just one wiper? :thinking: :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah he had a brand new 22" and a brand new 18" for some reason. I had no use for the 18" :laughing:

1 Like

Ohh. Now I remember some vehicles take different sizes. What a pain in the ass. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone!
Been outta town with family for Memorial Day weekend + and then right back to work. I’ve also been trying to catch up with the yard and garden. And I’m finally kinda caught up around here. I hope all is well with ya JP and company. :slightly_smiling_face:
Here’s a pic of my beautiful cherry blossom tree in full bloom(with bonus humming birds). It sure was nice while it lasted…which surprisingly was about a week, lol.

8 Likes

Happy Weekend OG & JP!

2 Likes

Good Morning OG! I already know it’s going to be a long night for me, lol

2 Likes

Well that’s not very optimistic of ya! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

But it IS realistic! lol

IDK… I might try laying down in a bit. see if I can get comfy enough to relax & sleep! (oh, blissful sleep!)
I’ve damn near smoked myself into a stupor here, lol

4 Likes